Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 Polytechnic Online Application Form Download [acpdc.in] Eligibility Criteria Last Date [ACPDC Full Form :- Admission Committee For Professional Diploma Courses]
Students acquire education to establish their career in future. Development of skill in diploma engineering and polytechnic courses will give candidates a stronger base. Based on this certificate, they can embark on the journey to shine in their career. The Gujarat government has released an official notification to such aspirants. On the 2nd of May, 201, the Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses has posted the details on their official website for the year 2018 – 2019.
Objective of Diploma Admission Courses
The diploma professional courses have been designed for those candidates who want to get the specialized degree just after completing 10th standard. The Gujarat Directorate of Technical Education has come up with these courses to help students get a taste of professional education before they complete the school.
Eligibility for admission
- Residents of the state – Only students who reside in the state of Gujarat will be allowed to apply for the diploma degree course.
- Necessary marks in 10th standard – In case a student is interested in getting the diploma degree, he/she must pass the final examination of 10th standard with necessary percentage of marks.
- State board or CBSE – Each applicant who is interested in these diploma courses must pass from the state recognized board or the CBSE board.
- Age limit – Every candidate who desires to get admission under the diploma course must be 15 years of age. Candidates more than 15 years can also apply under the admission scheme.
Fee for the polytechnic application
As per the information released in the admission portals as well as the booklet, every candidate who desires to take admission in any diploma polytechnic course will have to pay only Rs. 250 for registering his/her application.
Is verification of the documents necessary?
There are only a certain number of seats available in the diploma courses. So, the respective government department and the institutes will require the scanned copies of age proof, mark sheet, identification details and school certificates. These documents will be verified and then the merit list will be created.
Online application process
- If any student desires to get admission in the Diploma course for the academic year 2018 – 2019, then he/she will have to click on the link gujdiploma.nic.in. It is the official link for ACPDC.
- When the main site opens, each student will have to click on the link that is marked as “For Registration to Diploma Courses – ACPDC – 2018”
- It will trigger the site to open the login page. The page has two information boxes. One is for students who will be registering for the first time. The second box, on the right side of the screen, is for candidates who have already registered.
- Then a new applicant needs to click on the drop down arrow beside the “Select Course” option and click on “First Year Diploma after SSC”. It must be followed by clicking the link that is marked as “New Registration”
- The candidate needs to type in the unique security pin number.
- It will activate the actual application form. Once all the details have been entered in the form, it is time to upload the scanned documents. Rechecking the form is a must to eliminate any errors.
- To get the form registered, the applicant must click on the link marked as “Submit Registration Details.”
- After the candidate has confirmed the OTP, the registration of the application will be complete.
- As soon as it is done, the site will generate a unique login ID and PIN. The candidate needs to use these codes to fill the other associated details.
How to get the online admission booklet?
The department has already published the e-booklet for the admission of candidates in first year diploma courses. The digitized version of the booklet can be downloaded in the PDF format by clicking on the link http://www.acpdc.in/advertisement/e-booklet-2018-first-year.pdf. In this booklet, candidates will receive each and every information about the criteria, application and admission procedure.
How to get admission in degree engineering course?
It is tough to crack the JEE and AIEEE examinations. Not all students make the cut and fail to cement their position on the merit list. The diploma curriculum offers a golden opportunity for such candidates who desire to get a graduation degree in professional courses. If any student opts for diploma course for three years, then he/she will be able to sit for LEET and get direct admission in the graduation engineering course in in 2nd year.
Important dates related to admission
- The department has started the task of providing PIN numbers and booklets from selected branches of Kotal Mahindra Bank, and will continue it till 11th June, 2018.
- The online application process has commenced from 1st May, 2018. The submission process will take place at Help centers till the end of 12th June, 2018.
- The provisional list of selected candidates will be released on 15th June, 2018.
- Choice filling for the mock round will commence from 15th to 19th June 2018.
- The outcome of mock round as well as the final list of selected students will be released on the 22nd of June.
- From the 22nd to 26th of June, students must fill in application forms and notify the department about their choices for final admission.
- The department will publish the allotment list on 29th
- The candidates will be able to submit their admission fee in banks and attain confirmation of admission status from 29th June to 3rd July 2018.
- In case any selected candidate has not taken admission, he/she will be given a last notification via SMS. It will be done on 2nd July 2018.
- Once the first batch has completed the admission process, the department will prepare another list for waiting list candidates. The list will be published on 5th
- The waiting list candidate will have to identify their choice of courses by between 5th to 7th
- Allotment list for second batch of aspirants will be published on 11th
- Interested candidates need to submit the admission fee between 11th and 13th July, 2018.
- Those who fail to give any response will get a last notification via SMS on 12th
- In case any seats remain vacant, the department will display that list for the last time.
- The academic session for diploma courses for 2018 – 2019 will start from 2nd August, 2018.
Diploma Admission Notification 2018
The official notification for diploma admission was released by the state government on 1st May, 2018. The notification highlighted that the admission process will allow students who have passed 10th standard, can apply online to get admission in the diploma engineering courses.
Contact details and Helpline number
In case any student desires to get additional information about the subjects, admission process or counseling session, he/she can log on to the official webpages of the department. If you desire to get information about admission process, you can click on the link www.gujdiploma.nic.in. For overall information about the entire process, you can log on to the page www.acpdc.in. Apart from this, one can call on the toll free helpline number, 26566000, to attain any details. One can get in touch with the department by sending a fax on the number 079-26300131. The address of the office is:
- D. College of Engineering
Details about Help centers
All these details will be available at the Help centers as well. In case you want the list of these centers, then click on the link http://www.acpdc.in/first_year/Help_Centre_reg_2018.pdf.
Details about selected branches
If you want to get information about the 123 Kotak Mahindra Branches, then simply click on the link http://www.acpdc.in/first_year/bank_reg_2018.pdf.
Details about courses and institutes
If you want to gain more details about the diploma courses, then you have to click on the link http://www.acpdc.in/first_year/instctod/course_2018.pdf. To know more about the diploma institutes, which will offer these courses, click on the link http://www.acpdc.in/first_year/instctod/inst_2018.pdf.
- Sujlam Suflam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan In Gujarat
- Krishonnati Yojana For Farmers
- Apply Online For All govt. Jobs in Gujarat 2018
- Gujarat Higher Education Reward Scheme