MSME Portal for Business licensing in Tamil Nadu Registration Process [msmeonline.tn.gov.in/] Eligibility Criteria, Documents
The central government has of late started putting stress on the development of small and medium scale business organizations. But it is not easy to open and run an organization without the license and permits. Most small and medium scale industries need permits from the state government. It is also a complex process. Thus, the state government of Tamil Nadu has launched a new portal that will allow interested candidates easy access to attain these permits.
The official announcement about the launch of this authorized portal was made by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. On Saturday, 5th of May, 2018, CM Edappadi K. Palaniswami said that the state was all set to streamline the MSME portal. Apart from this, several other portal were also launched, which will come in handy for the candidates who are interested in establishing their own business.
Objective And Beneficiary
The small as well as medium scale industries need variety of clearances from several state government departments. Earlier, owners of the organizations had to manually opt for these permits. With the launch of the MSME portal, one can get permits from all the departments by applying through this site. Clearance from the Health Department, TNEB and Department of Rural Development will be available from this site. It will make the process fast and hassle-free.
Other reformative portals
- To log on to the site, all interested candidates will have to click on the link https:// easybusiness.tn.gov.in/msme. Apart from this, the Tamil Nadu state government has also taken initiatives under the Unemployed Youth Employment Generation Programme.
- Under this scheme, the state encourages young candidates to apply and acquire financial assistance. To register under this scheme, all applicants need to log on to http://msmeonline.tn.gov.in/uyegp.
- Another new portal that has been launched by the authority is http://www.msmeonline.tn.gov.in/needs. The site will assist the interested candidates in applying for business loan under New Entrepreneur Cum Enterprise Development Scheme.
Budget for the scheme
Apart from the portal launches, the Chief Minister of the state also declared that several projects have been developed, and will be implemented very soon. But all these activities are capital intensive and an estimated financial assistance, amounting to ₹57.79 crore has been allocated for these. It is only a matter of time that the state starts work on these programs. In course of time, the state will allocate extra funding in case need arises.
- Gujarat Diploma Admission 2018 Polytechnic Application Form
- Smart Ration Card Updating Process TamilNadu
- Rs 500 Nutritional Allowance Scheme for TB Patients in Tamil Nadu
- Pregnant Women Registration (picme.tn.gov.in) in Tamil Nadu