Haryana Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana Interest free loan to small artisans – Apply Online for Loans upto Rs 25000
A new Scheme named as Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana has been launched by the state government of Haryana. Under the new scheme the state government has announced to provide beneficiaries with loan facilities on interest free basis. The new scheme has been launched by the women and small scale artisans within the state to offer them with financial assistance.
- The new scheme was officially announced and launched by the Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal Khattar. The scheme was launched for implementation on 4thFebruary 2018.
- The CM has also stated that for better implementation of the scheme for the beneficiaries the state government will be launching the online web portal services very soon under the Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana.
- The CM has also announced to launch the facilities of Hostel for the beneficiaries within 11 districts state wide under the name of Baba Saheb (Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar).
Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana details
- With an aim to get self employed the women beneficiary and the craftsman can also apply for loan benefit of Rs 25,000 under the scheme from the local selected bank and financial institutions.
- The government has made it very clear that under the scheme the registered beneficiary will be provided by interest that will be covered by the state government.
Other scheme announced by CM
- The CM after the approval by the State Cabinet has announced to set up Antyodaya offices. The government shall be establishing the offices at the Tehsil levels within various districts in the state.
- According to the sources the beneficiaries under the scheme will be able to collect all relevant information related to various government welfare schemes that has been launched for the backward and schedule caste of the society.
- For ensuring that the beneficiaries will be getting best benefit of each scheme the state government will also provide with provisions for registering forms online.
- The state government will get started with setting up hostel facilities district wise starting from April 2018. According to the state government over 3 lakh families state wide will also be offered with residential benefit of permanent houses by 2022.
- The government will also establish provision for University at Palwal for Skill development by the name of Lord Vishwakarma. The state government is also providing with provisions for self employment for the youth of the state under the stand-up program.
- The CM also made an announcement for organizing free travel facilities to the beneficiaries to Guru Ravidas birth place Kashi. The beneficiaries who wish to avail this benefit will be offered with coupon facility from Dy. Commissioners office.
By introducing various scheme the state government of Haryana has made it clear that it aims at improving the livelihood and living conditions of the needy people belonging to the BC and ST class of the society.
Other Schemes –
- Exam Warriors Book by PM Narendra Modi
- Srijan Competition by Indian Railway Stations
- Sports Nursery in haryana
- Haryana Yojana and Schemes