Health Insurance Scheme Manipur For BPL
Chief Minister of Manipur state N. Biren Singh has announced to launch the new health insurance coverage scheme for the needy and poor people in the state. Under the new scheme the state government will be providing with Health insurance coverage facilities to the people.
The new scheme was introduced officially by the CM of the state and will be fully implemented state wide by 15th January 2018. The new scheme was officially announced by the CM at the Meeyamgi Numit (Monthly Darbar) in the presence of his Cabinet of Ministers.
- According to the latest updates the scheme is designed to offer benefit to the people belonging to the BPL category (Below Poverty Line). According to the latest updates it will offer benefit to over 1,69,252 families that belong to BPL category.
- According to the statements the new scheme will also be providing benefit to the local residents of the state from various Districts for getting health insurance.
Key Features and benefits
- As per the statements made by the CM on New Years Eve. The new insurance scheme can only be used by BPL family members and is presently restricted to all other calls of the society.
- Under the new scheme each of the beneficiary who is registered for scheme will be provided with an health insurance coverage equivalent to around Rs 2 lakhs in value.
- This amount can be used by the beneficiary to make the payments for all hospital related expenses and bills. The money can also be used to pay for the hospital charges at the time of being admitted.
- With the launch of this new insurance scheme the state government aims at offering with financial assistance to the below poverty line family members so they can get proper medical treatments in state hospitals.
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana in Punjab
- Power Tariff Electricity Subsidy Scheme in Punjab
- PMAY List Manipur
- Chief Minister Health Scheme Manipur