Maharashtra Ramai Gharkul Awas Yojana 2020-21 (List, Application Form, portal)
Under the Gharkul Yojana, the Maharashtra government is offering houses to the poor people belonging to the lower castes of society. The social justice department has sanctioned almost 1.5 million houses under the above-said scheme. With this, the state government has set targets to build almost 51 lakhs of houses for low-income families. Let us take a glance at other details of the scheme in the following part of the article.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana
|Scheme has been launched by
|Target group of the scheme
|Financially weaker sections of the society
|Total number of houses to be built under the scheme
|Houses have been sanctioned by
|Social Justice Department
|Check the list of beneficiaries
|Through online portal
Features of the Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana
- The main objective of the scheme is to offer financial help to the families belonging to the weaker sections of the society.
- It will give them houses who are unable to build it due to financial crisis.
- The houses will be given to the ones belonging to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and the neo Buddhists.
However, the Maharashtra government is trying their best to implement the scheme successfully so that they can help the poor families properly.
What are the benefits of Gharkul Yojana?
- The scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and economically weak families of the society are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits
- As per the rules of the scheme, the state government shall offer houses to the beneficiaries belonging to the SC, ST, and Neo Buddhists.
- The interested candidates have to apply online under the scheme to get the houses for free
Details of Gharkul Yojana List
The beneficiaries can check the Gharkul Yojana List online the portal under the scheme. This has been launched by the initiative of the state government. The beneficiaries whose names come under the list on the portal can get the accommodation by the state government. The distribution will be done by the state government so that the poor people can start to live in proper houses.
What are the eligibility criteria under the scheme?
- Residential proof – Only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Caste certificate – The candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and neo-Buddhist class are eligible to avail the scheme perks.
- Identification details – As identification details, the candidates need to furnish Aadhaar card, photograph and the like at the time of registration.
- Contact details – For contacting with the candidates, they need to provide mobile number, and address of the home in they wish to get the scheme benefits.
Documents required for registering for the scheme
- Caste certificate – Proper caste certificate needs to be produced at the time of online registration under the scheme. Only the SC, ST and neo Buddhists are eligible to get the benefits.
- Identification details – As identification, they have to produce Aadhaar card, passport photograph, mobile number and the like
- Residential proof – The candidates need to furnish documents supporting their claim that they are permanent residents of the state. For this, suitable inhabitant certificates should be produced at the time of registration.
What are the steps to apply for the Ramai Awas Yojana?
The interested beneficiaries should go through the following simple steps that can help them apply for the above-said scheme.
- First, the candidates have to go the official portal of the scheme through the correct http://ramaiawaslatur.com/index link.
- On the homepage, one can get access to the online application of the scheme and they have to click on the correct option. As soon as they click on the option, they will be directed to the next page of the application process
- As the application form opens up, they have to enter correct details like the name, address, Aadhaar details and the like
- As they complete entering the details on the form, they have to click on the submit button.
- Once the registration is complete, you can enter through the login page using the credentials.
- Make sure that you enter the correct username and login that can help you to get access to the profile easily on the website.
How to check the beneficiary list online?
When the beneficiaries want to see their name under the beneficiary list in the scheme they have to follow the steps below.
- First, the applicant needs to visit the official portal of the scheme that is operated by the department of social justice.
- Open the home page and you can get access to the new list of beneficiaries.
- After this, the applicant needs to click on the correct options and enter the application number. This would show the status of the application.
- Now, the candidate has to fill up the application form and then click on the next page. Here, candidates can get the list of the selected beneficiaries under the scheme
- The candidates can look for the names and then opt for the benefits that are promised under the above said scheme.
However, the candidates have to opt for online registration under the scheme. For this, they have to visit the official portal. In this, the beneficiaries will be selected by the Gram Panchayat and accordingly, they will be given the houses under the scheme.
Therefore, with the successful implementation of the scheme, it shall help to offer better living conditions to the poor sections of the society.
- YSR Kapu Nestham scheme AP
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP
- Swacch Bharat Mission Urban (SBM-U)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines