Register Medhavi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana in MP – Free Laptop Scheme at shiksha.samagra.gov.in | Register for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Vidyarthi in MP @scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in 2019
In the recent times, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has taken up many welfare schemes for the development of the students. Apart from providing financial assistance to the needy students, the state government has also promised that all deserving and meritorious candidates will be given laptops. The government is doing this after the implementation of the Medhavi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan provides subsidy in Solar pump, he started the scheme Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana especially for Farmers of the state.
Launch details of the scheme
The official announcement of the scheme was done in the year 2009. Back at that time, the state was under the BJP rule and the CM was Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Since 2009, the state government has worked towards the development of students and providing them encouragement to pursue higher education. The activities and monitoring of the unique laptop scheme was placed under the watchful eyes of the School Education Department of Madhya Pradesh. This year, the selected candidates were given the laptops on the June, 2017.
Indian states Bihar and Madhya Pradesh started the scheme which provides financial assistance to the BPL family for girl’s marriage. You can read here for more information Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana (MKVY) Bihar for Girls Marriage, Mukhya mantri kanya vivah yojana in MP
Key features of the scheme
- Encouragement by providing laptops – Under the scheme, the state government will provide free laptops to all meritorious candidates. It will provide encouragement to the students in acquiring higher education.
- Students passing 12th standard – It has been highlighted in the scheme that all the students who have passed the 12th standard examination with good marks will get the laptops. The selection will be done by the respective government department.
- Financial assistance to the students – For purchasing the laptop, the state government will provide each of selected candidates with a sum of Rs. 25,000.
- Number of beneficiaries – The state authority has been providing free laptops to the selected candidates since the implementation of the scheme in 2009. In the year 2017, the total number of candidates who got the laptops is 18,000.
- Budget of the scheme – During the implementation of the scheme, the state government allocated 46.4 crores for providing the laptops.
- Bank deposits in the candidate’s account – The state government will deposit the money in the respective bank account of the selected candidate.
Vidyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana in MP is a unique scheme, which support ST/SC hostler student.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Resident of the state – The state government of MP will permit only those candidates to register under the scheme who are legal residents of the state. It is mandatory that they have the Aadhar and voter card issued from the state.
- Education board related criteria – The laptops will only be given to the candidate who will pass the 12th standard examination from the MP State Board of Education.
- Marks related criteria – Only those students who have succeeded in securing 85% marks in the 12th class final examination will be allowed to register under the scheme. A relaxation of 10% marks is kept for the candidates belonging to SC or CT category. They can register if they have secured 75% marks.
- Income related criteria – The development of the scheme has been done to provide assistance to the students belonging to low income groups. Thus, the yearly family income of the candidate cannot be more than 6 lakhs.
Jharkhand state government provides hygiene food to the BPL people under the Mukhya Mantri Dal Bhat Yojana .
Important documents required for the scheme
- Proof of residence – As only the students living and studying in the state will get the permission of registering under the scheme; the applicant will have to attach the residential proof documents with the application form.
- Mark sheets and school certificate – The candidates acquiring a certain percentage of marks will be considered eligible. For supporting the claims, the applicant will have to attach mark sheet and certificate issued from the school.
- Income certificate – As the state will give laptop to those candidates who fall within a specified income group, the production of the income certificate is a must.
- Aadhar card – The candidate will also have to provide the Aadhar code. It will assist the government in keeping track of the beneficiaries and the progress of the scheme.
- Details of the bank account – The money will be transferred in the bank account of the student. Thus, the details of the bank account, like the account number, name of the bank and the branch, the IFSC code etc must be mentioned clearly.
- Passport sized photo – The candidate will also have to attach a photograph with the application form.
Teachers are very important places in our society. Himachal government honored selected teachers under Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana.
The process of registration
- If any candidate has secured the marks, specified by the state government and has fulfilled the other eligibility criteria, then he/she will have to click on the authorized website of the scheme. The link http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/ will give them access to the site.
- Once the candidate has reached the homepage, he/she will have to click on the link at the top right hand side of the page. The link is marked as “Laptop.”
- Once the link has opened, the candidate will have to click on the link that is marked as “Yojana.” It will provide them the details of the scheme.
- After this, the candidate can check whether he/she is eligible for the scheme or not. The candidate will have to click on http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/Laptop/Public/EligibleStudentforLaptop.aspx and enter the roll number.
- The information of the candidates will be acquired by the respective government department. Once the details have been acquired, mapping with be done and the list of selected candidates will be published. They will be notified accordingly.
How to check the eligibility of the students?
For checking the eligibility of the candidate, the applicant will have to click on the link http://shiksha.samagra.gov.in/. Then they will need to click on the “Laptop” link. It will give them access to another page that will have the lick “Patrata Jane” link. It will provide access to the link that is marked as “Check your Eligibility”. As soon as the candidate will click on the link, he/she will get the information they seek by typing in the roll number.
Yuva Samwad Yojana in Goa has been started just before the Goa assembly election, which provided free mobile SIM to the youth of the state.
How to check the payment status of the scheme?
For checking the payment status, the candidates will have to click on the authorized link of the scheme. This must be followed by clicking on the “Laptop” link and lick “Patrata Jane” link. Then the applicant will get access to the option “View Your Payment Status”. By clicking on the link, the candidates will get access to another page where they will have to type in the 12th standard roll number.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is a health insurance scheme, which helps people of the state.
How to register the complaint?
To register a complaint, the candidate will have to follow the same procedure that has been highlighted in the previous section. Once the option page has opened after clicking on “Patrata Jane,” the candidate will have to click on the link market as “Register a Grievance”. As soon as the link is clicked, the candidate will be redirected to another page. Here, the applicant will be able to type in the roll number of the 12th standard. Then the type of issues must be selected from the drop down arrow. The applicant will have to type in the mobile number and details. For registering the issue, he/she must type in the captcha code in the allotted space and click on the “Register Grievance” link.
High court of Goa started the web portal, through this anyone can pay court fee online.
Helpline details of the scheme
All interested candidates who desire to get the benefits of the scheme can get the details from the official website of the student welfare program. The site can be reached by clicking on the link email@example.com. The state government has also launched a helpline number. By calling the toll free number at 0755-2600115, the candidates can acquire information about the scheme.
The assistance that the state government is providing to the students, more and more candidates will get the encouragement to study hard for securing good marks in the school leaving examination. As more students opt for pursuing higher education, the overall literacy rate of the state will increase. It will have a direct effect on the economic health of the area.
Haryana Government celebrated its Golden Jubilee and CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced Bijli Bill Jurmana Maafi Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Vidyarthi in Madhya Pradesh
The country will never be able to develop if the youngsters do not get adequate higher education. The private and higher education system in India is very expensive that bars many meritorious students from pursuing their academic dreams. To assist such financially challenged students, the state government of MP has introduced a Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Vidyarthi Yojana. With the assistance of this scheme, the government will provide financial grant to the selected students.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana in Odisha is a housing scheme, which provides housing loan in rural area.
Launch details of the scheme
The official announcement of the scheme was done by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan. The announcement date was June, 2017. The government wants to put the scheme to work from the financial years 2017 – 2018 itself.
In Haryana BJP government started the housing scheme, which name is Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana.
Official site and helpline details
The details of the program can be acquired by clicking on the link http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/Default.aspx. The interested candidate can call on the helpline number 0755 – 2576751. Logging on to firstname.lastname@example.org will also help your cause. The scheme will be implemented by the Education Department of the state.
Mahila Awas Yojana specially designed for women’s, which is empowering the women.
Key features of the scheme
- Providing a chance of higher education – As per the guidelines of the scheme, the state government will assist the financially weak students with potential to achieve higher education. The authority will provide the allotted amount to selected students for paying the fee.
- Selection on the basis of merit – It has been highlighted in the scheme that only the students who have been proved their competence by securing good marks in the exams, will be selected and monetary grant will be provided accordingly.
- Financial assistance for school pass outs – The students, who have successfully passed the 12th standard examination and have secured good marks, will be assisted by the state government financially. They can acquire a grant that can amount to Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- Students form any board – The cash prize for holding good ranks in the exams and monetary grant for pursuing higher education will be given to students from any board, namely ISC, CBSE, MP state board or otherwise.
- Cash prize for rank holders – The students who will succeed in acquiring the 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in the final examination will get cash prize apart. They will get 1 lakh, Rs. 75,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
- Fee structure of the government colleges – The students, who secure a seat in the government colleges, will not have to worry about the payment of fee. It will be taken care of by the state government.
- Fee structure of the private colleges – The meritorious, students who secure a seat in the private colleges, will get monetary assistance of either Rs. 1.5 lakhs or the entire fee of the course (whichever is less)
- Not for accommodation or caution money – The scheme highlights that the selected students will not be able to use the monetary assistance for the payment of the hostel accommodation or deposition of caution money.
- List of courses – The monetary assistance will be provided to all students, irrespective of the course they are pursuing. All bachelor degree courses in arts, science and commerce streams will be acknowledged. Apart from this the medical and engineering courses will also be included in the list.
- Post-graduation students – Students pursuing management PG courses, especially from IIM and SPA in Indore and Bhopal respectively have been included in the scheme as well.
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana , Madhya Pradesh government started 20 Atal Ashray Yojana which provides homes to selected places.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Residents of the state – As per the guideline of the program, only those students who live within the borders of the state and are acquiring education in Madhya Pradesh as well, will be allowed to register under the scheme.
- Marks related criteria – Any student who desires to acquire the monetary assistance from the government must get at least 75% if he/she is appearing for the 12th standard exam from the state board and a minimum of 85% if he/she is appearing for the examination from the ISC or CBSE board.
- Family income related criteria – The scheme has been designed and developed to aid the meritorious students who belong to financially weak families. The state government has specified that students of families earning less than 6 lakhs on a yearly basis will be allowed to register under the scheme.
- Rank in JEE – The candidates who have appeared in the JEE examination and has managed to secure a rank within 50,000 mark will be allowed to apply for acquiring the monetary grants. The grant will be given to students of both government and private institutes.
- Criteria for medical students – The monetary grant will also be available to the medical candidates. The candidates, getting admission in either private or government institutes will be able to apply under the scheme only if they get admission by cracking the NEET test. The total fee of the medical course will be paid by the government.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana started by the Odisha government, especially for workers who works on construction sites
Important documents required for the scheme
- Residential documents – Due to the exclusivity of the scheme, the students will have to provide their residential documents. The candidate who have their voter cards and Aadhar cards issued from the state of Madhya Pradesh will be allowed to register.
- Income certificate – The state authority has mentioned that the scheme will provide monetary grant to students who do not have adequate financial power to support higher education. The candidates will have to furnish the income certificate as well.
- Aadhar card – To support the personal and residential claims, the students will have to provide a photocopy of the Aadhar card. The code will also assist in the verification of the details.
- School and marks certificates – To support the claims of marks, the applicants will have to provide the photocopy of the mark sheets and appropriate certificate from the schools.
- Bonafide certificate – To ensure that the candidates are not faking any of the information and the certificates, the applicants will also have to provide bonafied certificates for the right authority.
- Bank account details – The monetary grants will be deposited in the account of the selected candidates. For this, it is mandatory that the candidate has an active account. The bank name, branch details, IFSC Code, Account number, and MICR code details must be provided with the application form.
- Photograph – Whether the candidate is submitting an online or offline application form, the applicant will have to upload or attach a current passport sized image with the registration documents.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana is being run in Rajasthan, which is helping poor people to build houses.
How to get the application form?
All interested candidates will have to log on to the authorized page of the site to acquire the application form. One can click on the link http://www.mptechedu.org/ or http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/Default.aspx to get the application forms. If one is interested then the details can be acquired from the office of Department of State Education or from the head of the academic institute as well.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana has been launched in Noida, which provides flats in lower price
How to apply under the scheme?
- All candidates who will fulfill the highlighted criteria and have the desire to get the monetary grant from the state government will have to click on the official link of the site and get the application form. The link is http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/Default.aspx.
- When the home page opens, the candidate will have to click on the “Register” option at the top of the page. When the link has been clicked, the digital application form will open in new tab.
- The candidate will get several fields in the registration form. These are related to the personal details. All fields must be filled with correct details. These include the name of the candidate, his/her father’s name, residential address, email ID, caste, gender, contact details, birth date etc.
- The candidate will also have to provide the Aadhar code and other details that have been asked in the application form.
- The next part of the application will ask the candidates to provide the details of the higher education that he/she wants to pursue. The details of the course and the institute must be typed in for verification.
- At the end of it all, the candidate will have to type in the captcha code. The code is visible at the end of the form. Once the code has been typed in the appropriate field, the students must click the “Submit” button.
- As soon as the online form has been submitted, the site will generate an acknowledgement code or an id and a password. The candidate needs to note the code as it will assist in tracking the status of the application in the future.
- Once the verifications are done, the deserving candidates will be selected and notified accordingly.
“Prime Minister Manmohan Singh launched the Rajiv Awas Yojana in 2011, with the objective of providing housing in all rural areas.”
The implementation of the scheme will not only ensure a bright future of the deserving students, but will also develop the overall literacy rate of the state. When the literacy rate of the state increases; the general economic prosperity will also flourish.
Other Schemes –
- RERA Online complain against Real State Builder in Maharashtra and Karnataka
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana