First Installment in Pradhan mantra Awas Yojana
The centre government had announced the launch of the Housing for all scheme termed as Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana. Under the scheme the government had announced that it shall be providing cheap affordable homes for needy people belonging to Low income group families.
“Haryana government launched a housing scheme Kamkaji Mahila Awas Yojana, in this scheme government will provide houses to the working women.”
The PMAY was initially to be launched for its first installment starting from January 2017. Due to certain financial reasons the entire project of first installment had to be delayed.
“Rajiv Gandhi had started a housing scheme Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) especially for the rural India.”
Important thing about PMAY first installment –
First Installments released by Central Government –
- According to latest updates it is certain that the first installment of the PMAY has been finalized for its release in the month of November 2017.
- The government has also released a complete list of the beneficiaries under the scheme for the first installment.
- According to the sources it is certain that the amount of the first installment under PMAY will also be credited in beneficiaries account by the end of the fiscal year.
- The government of center has also given a green signal for releasing the first installment for construction of over 4.76 lakh residential houses in 2016-17.
- The selection process has been carried out by the central government on the basis of the Caste, Economical and Social Census.Earlier the process of selection of the candidates from the list was made on account of BPL families (Below poverty line).
- It is also certain that the government has announced that it shall be offering around Rs 1.20 lakh to the beneficiary for the dwelling.
- The central government has also made it very clear that in fiscal year 2016-17 it shall be releasing with over 4.76 lakh homes under the PMAY scheme in the rural areas.
- PMAY first installment in Bihar – The first installment will be constructed in the state of Bihar under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin).
- PMAY first installment in MP – It is also certain that the first installment list has also been released under PMAY for Madhya Pradesh state for 147 candidates belonging to MIG and LIG categories.
- The government has also ensured that the first installment amount would be credited in the beneficiaries account after the eligibility has been checked.
- The state government of MP has also sanctioned the set budget of Rs 6.66 crore and 2.85 crore for construction of 444 homes.
- PMAY first installment in UP – Under PMAY the first installment has also been released by the centre and state government in Chandauli and Uttar Pradesh state for LIG and MIG category families.
It is certain that under the new Awas Yojana the central and state governments are aiming at providing with affordable homes to the homeless people by constructing cheap homes in rural areas in the country.
Other Schemes –
- Vidyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
- Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2017 (PMAY) Guidelines
- http://Subsidy in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana | Modi Home Loan Subsidy
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojan