Mera Gaon Swasthya (Swasth) Gaon Yojana Abhiyan in Rajasthan 2018 TB patients, 500rs Financial Aid, Application Form Process, Online Portal, Eligibility Criteria, Registration @nikshay.gov.in (मेरा गांव-स्वस्थ गांव अभियान)
In a nation, where most people living in the remote areas and villages do not have enough money and facilities to attain proper medical care, development of health sector becomes a challenge for the government. Tuberculosis or TB is one such disease that needs to be curbed. Thus, the state government of Rajasthan has implemented Mera Gaon Swasthya Gaon Yojana. Under this scheme, TB patients will attain financial assistance from the government.
The scheme has been introduced in the state of Rajasthan. The official announcement about the implementation of this health program was done by the present Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mrs. Vasundhara Raje. It was done on the 1st of May, 2018. The task for implementing this health scheme was started from the very next day. But it will take some time for the beneficiaries to start getting the money. The Rajasthan Health Ministry will look after the implementation of this scheme.
Key features of the scheme
- Creating awareness and eradicating TB – The main objective of this scheme is to create necessary awareness among the people living in the villages as well as urban areas. Higher consciousness will lower the instances of TB among commoners.
- Financial assistance for patients – Consumption of nutritious food helps in fighting the disease. But poor patients find it difficult to arrange such food due to shortage of money. The state will offer financial assistance of Rs 500 to every registered patient under this program.
- Duration of economic assistance – The state will continue the payment till the person is under treatment.
- Strengthening state health framework – The scheme will also assist the state health department to create a strong foundation for combatting communicable as well as non-communicable diseases.
- Development of treatment centers – As of now, there are around 2,000 treatment centers, operating in the state. There are 848 microscopy hubs as well, which offer free of cost treatment along with pathological tests.
- Creation of CB-NAAT labs – The scheme will also put stress on the development of existing as well as creation of more CB-NAAT laboratories in the state. There are only 48 such labs as of now.
- Linking patients with official portal – A special portal has been launched by the central health department. The name of this site is NIKSHAY. As per the scheme details, all TB patients’ data will be uploaded on this page.
- Linking via Aadhar card – To maintain a record of all patients, the scheme calls for linking the Aadhar code of each patient with the new portal. Only those people will attain financial help who complete this linking procedure.
Portal for patient registration
The Health and Family Welfare Ministry under the central government has already launched a new portal that contains the details of registered TB patients. The name of this portal is NIKSHAY. It has been started under the mandate of the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program. The motto of this program is “Pura Course, Pakka Ilaaj,” which puts stress on the fact that completing the full treatment course will prevent TB from striking the patient again. In case a person needs any information about the program or registration procedure, he/she can get in touch with the officers by visiting the department. helpdesk.nikshay@ tbcindia.nic.in is the official ID of the department. The address is:
Central TB Division
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
New Delhi – 110 011
How to apply for the treatment facility registration?
Registration of treatment facility on NIKSHAY portal can be done in three easy steps.
Step A – Health Facility Registration
- The treatment center owner needs to log on to the official site by clicking on the link nikshay.gov.in.
- As soon as the home page appears, the person must click on the link marked as “New Registration.”
- It will bring forth the Health Facility Registration paper. He/she must fill in all the boxes with pertinent information, before submitting the application form.
- Once the form is filled, one must click on the appropriate link to save and submit the application.
- As soon as the registration is complete, the site will generate a unique ID. It will give you access to future notifications.
Step B – Approval of the registration
- Once the application form has been submitted, it will be forwarded to the District TB officer’s office. It is the responsibility of the DTO to check and verify the details.
- If the officer is satisfied with the details, he/she will notify the treatment center head via a SMS, sent to the registered cell phone number.
- As soon as the treatment facility gets the registration, it can start collecting patients’ data and monitoring it.
- In case, the registration approval is pending, the treatment center head can get in touch with respective TB officer via the portal. The names, id, telephone number of all officers will be available on https://nikshay.gov.in/alldtos.aspx
Step C – Commencement of patient notifications
- Once the registration process is complete, the treatment center will get in touch with all patients and notify them accordingly.
- One can get in touch with the patients via the internet, by using the portal.
- Another way to send notifications to respective patients is by the mobile application. For this, APK file needs to be downloaded.
- Entering the login ID and password will give one access to the data.
Other Articles –
- Kayaka Scheme in Karnataka
- Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan Scheme
- Annapoorna Milk Yojana in Rajasthan
- Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Karnataka