PM Awas Yojana Mizoram – List of Selected Cities
After the introduction of the housing for all scheme in 2015 by the NDA government, many poor people and experts across the nation welcomed the move by the Indian Prime Minster of India Mr. Modi. While launching the scheme, the PM addressed that nation that this housing scheme for poor people will be implemented in all states of the nation.
Features of PM’s Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Under this new “housing for all – scheme” PMAY, all poor people from EWS, LIG and BPL category from all states would be able to receive affordable houses.
- All eligible people to receive affordable houses under this PMAY should now own any home under this name, and their annual income must be below 6 Lakh. And for the eligible people financial aid will be provided by the central government at very low interest rate via all nationalized banks of India
- By providing financial help for low interest to the needed people under this PMAY scheme, poor eligible people able to construct new pucca houses for their own.
PMAY Scheme in the state of Mizoram
Across the nation of India, around 4041 cities and towns have been selected from various states for this PMAY to construct affordable houses. The state of Mizoram has around 23 cities selected for this PMAY. Mizoram, one of the beautiful states from Northeast of India, the state also popularly known as the “Land of Hills”, shares its land surfaces with the neighboring countries of India Bangladesh and Myanmar.
|List of cities selected in the state of Mizoram under this PM’s Awas Yojana housing for all Scheme||
The above mentioned table listed the cities/towns which are selected under this housing for all scheme of PMAY. Having population of more than 1.25 crore the state of Mizoram, around 23 cities has been selected for this PMAY in the initial phase. Hoping that there will be most cities picked in the upcoming phases of PMAY scheme.
The entire housing scheme of PMAY will be carried in 3 phases across the nation, the mission of the scheme is to provide affordable houses by the year 2022, by which the nation will be celebrating its 75th year of independence. With the launch of this PMAY scheme, the poor people across the nation are happy by witnessing the effective implementation of the scheme in various cities on its 1st phase.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Telangana
- Awas Yojana Karnataka
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna 2016