Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Scheme (Yojana) Gujarat (મુખ્ય મંત્રી એપ્રેન્ટિસશીપ યોજના ગુજરાત) Financial help Traning details Stipend Subsidy Apply Eligibility criteria @apprenticeshipindia.org
Gujarat state government will soon start Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Scheme in the state. In the latest budget it has been stated that under this scheme youths will get financial assistance from the state. Along with that they will get training on various fields for their better career.
During the State Budget presentation on 20th February 2018, Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat, Nitin Patel has launched the scheme.
The main objective of this scheme is to generate more employment in the state. Also by providing skill based training and other trainings, the authority will be able to make the youth industry ready.
- Stipend details (Financial help): Under this scheme each eligible candidate will get Rs. 3000/- every month along with training from the industry best employers. This training will be given through state authority.
- Budget: As of now the authority didn’t mention about the budget for this scheme. However the state has allocated Rs. 1732 Cr for labour and employment sector in the state.
- Beneficiaries (Eligibility criteria) : Youths who will be employed in private sectors such as factories, hospitals, hotels and banks will be benefitted from this scheme. Around 1 Lac youths will be given this provision.
- Salary and Subsidy: This mentioned amount of Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 1500/- would be paid to each employee in private sectors additionally over their salary. This subsidy amount is considered as ‘encouragement’ for the employees to work in private sectors.
- Tenure of Apprenticeship: This apprenticeship amount will be provided to the employees until one year for each employee. For 12 months from joining employees will receive this money on monthly basis.
- Fiscal Revenue & Fiscal Deficit: This year the Gujarat government has earned Rs. 5,946 Cr from Rs. 1,704 Cr in previous FY. On the other the state has successfully managed to reduce deficit by 1.42% from previous year.
- Total Budget Allocation 2018: This year Nitin Patel, DCM of Gujarat has stated that Rs. 1, 83,666 Cr has allocated to the state as Budget Size. Among all education sector and resource sector get the maximum portion this year.
Application Form Process
Other moves by the government
To encourage more students, the state government will distribute mathematics books free of cost to students from class III to class VIII. On the other, students from class VI to class VIII will get free science books. For this scheme government has allocated Rs. 15 Cr covering total of 63 Lac beneficiaries. Along with this Rs. 64 Cr has been allocated to distribute bicycles to the young girls across the state. Nearly 1.84 Lac beneficiaries will get advantage of this scheme.
Other Schemes –
- Ghar Ghar Naukri Yojana Punjab
- Incentive Subsidy Scheme for Electric Vehicles Maharashtra
- Zero Interest Farm Loan upto 3 lakhs in Gujarat
- Gujarat Schemes and Yojanas