Ghar Ghar Naukri Scheme Punjab Rozgar Mela 2019 [Job, Last Date and Registration Form Process, Eligibility Critera] @ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in
Punjab state government has come up with a Job Fair which is said to be the 3rd Job Fair in the state. Unemployed people will be able to appear for interviews in this Fair. Under the initiative Ghar Ghar Naukri 2019, the fair would be organised by the state government.
|Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme Punjab
|Help line number
Ghar Ghar Rojgar mela key features
- This Job Fair is organised by the Department of Employment and Training. Fair will start from February 2019 and will end on March 2019 from 10am to 5pm. Those who will register online for the Fair will be able to visit the fair and appear for interviews with various organisations.
- As mentioned the fair would be organised to provide jobs to the unemployed people across the state. Also skill based learning and training would be given by the employers. Candidates can register for the same under this Ghar ghar Naukri initiative.
- To participate in this fair candidates are needed to register with the initiative prior to the Fair. They can easily register their names through online mode. Application is going on through the official portal of Ghar Ghar Naukri initiative.
Who can participate?
Minimum qualification to participate in this Job Fair is graduation or equivalent. Students who are pursuing post graduation or have completed their course can also participate. Diploma holders, ITI students and Trade Institute students can also join the fair and appear for interview.
How to Apply (Application Form, Process)
- For registration, the candidates are needed to click on the link http://www.ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in . In the Home page, candidates will find the Register option. Click on the tab to proceed to the registration page.
- In the Registration Page, there are some regulations mentioned for the candidates’ help. Find the option ‘Register Here’ from the bottom of the page. Click on it to proceed further. Candidates can find the form directly to this following link http://www.ghargharrozgar.punjab.gov.in/app/register.
- In the next page, application/registration form will appear. In that form, along with personal details, bank account details, educational details and employment details if the candidate is employed currently.
- After finishing the registration process, candidates will receive OTP (One Time Password) on their mobile phone number and e-mail ID. That OTP will be helpful to login to the portal again and participate in Berozgar Mela 2018.
- Afterwards applicants can log in to the portal and update their profile y uploading their skill expertise, educational qualification, experience and so on.
- Candidates must take the printed copy of the finished application form. They need to carry the print out of the form along with their complete resume at the time of interview under this initiative.
Candidates might get through three selection processes such as screening, GD and PI. After completion of the Fair, the selected candidates will receive their Offer Letters. Chief Minister Amrinder Singh will hand over the letters to the selected youths in the Mega Job Fair afterwards in Ludhiana.
Things to Know
- After registration, all the candidates must update their personal profile in the portal. After that they can schedule their interview and generate hall tickets or admit cards for appearing to the interview.
- Each candidate can appear for up to 3 interviews (employers) per day. Total of 10 interviews (employers) are allowed for one candidate in a month.
- Delhi Mission Buniyaad Education Scheme
- PMAY Jammu & Kashmir
- Power Tariff Scheme in Punjab
- Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Punjab Application Form