Mukhyamantri Samagra Gram Yojana “Shaheed Gram” In Uttar Pradesh
With an aim to implement holistic factor within the borders the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath has announced the launch of the Mukhya Mantri Samagra Gram Yojana. According to the new initiative taken by the government the village will be named after the Martyr as “Shaheed Gram”. Under the new initiative the government has also announced that all possible facilities including Electricity, sanitation, road, health care and school facilities will be provided to the village.
The state government has also announced that the new scheme will only be implemented in villages that are bordering with other state or other country borders.
In an official cabinet meeting the CM Yogi Aditya Nath had taken the new initiative on 9th January 2018. The Cabinet meeting was held at Lucknow session.
- The state government has also announced to introduce over 24 different government schemes within these villages neighboring borders. Each scheme will be implemented with an aim to provide with basic services and facilities.
- The state government will also ensure that a much better employment generation scheme is also implemented within these villages for the people. This facility will offer with convenience of getting livelihood within the village itself.
- The state government will also try and install the Martyr’s statue at the entrance of the village and will be named after him in honor. The government will also set up a developmental committee CDO that will be responsible for looking into the developmental stages within the villages.
- The government will try and make the funds available for developments and in case of emergency the state government will make use of the legislative funds.
- The state government has taken this initiative so the villages that are nearing borders areas can be developed and people living in these villages can get access to all basic facilities such as schools, hospitals and health care services, better road conditions, uninterrupted power supply for residents, water and sanitation facilities.
- The state government has taken the above mentioned step with an aim to provide villages with facilities so that people of the village may not have to relocate themselves at other villages or cities.
- It is found that is past few years many people from bordering villages have moved to other locations in city or other towns in search of better living conditions and facilities.
With the initiative taken to develop bordering villages will help the state sustain with better work conditions for people in their villages itself. The state government has taken major step to help develop these villages for the local population.
Other links –
- Self-Redevelopment Scheme in Maharashtra
- Social Security Scheme
- Uttar Pradesh Scheme 2018
- PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number