Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana in MP Pregnant Women Financial Help Eligibility Criteria Documents Application Form Process 2018 (मुख्यमंत्री श्रमिक सेवा (प्रसूति सहायता) योजना)
In a nation like India, many women are forced to go out of their homes and work in the unorganized sectors to earn money to run the house. But they do not enjoy the same benefits as the female workers in organized sector receive. Problems aggravate during the months of pregnancy. To extend a helping hand towards these destitute women, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has implemented a new scheme that is known as the Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana. It will offer financial assistance to female workers, especially in the unorganized sector.
Launch details of the scheme
The Mukhya Mantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana was announced in 2018. As per the decree of the state government, the official launch of the scheme commenced from the 1st April, 2018. It will be implemented for the organized sector female candidates, in both village and urban areas. The scheme related documents will be made available on the official webpage of MP government soon. The scheme was flagged off by the CM, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Key features of the scheme
- Welfare and development of pregnant women – The main objective of this scheme is to develop the status of women who are working in the unorganized sector. The pregnant women will be receiving financial assistance that will come in handy during pregnancy and after delivery.
- State wide implementation – The implementation will take place in the rural parts of MP as well as in the urban areas. The number of such women in more in the urban parts of the state.
- For unorganized sector female workers – As women in the unorganized sector do not have any job security and they do not get paid for their absence during advanced pregnancy days. To assist these ladies, the state government has designed the program for women working as labor in unorganized sector.
- Financial assistance – Under this scheme, the state will offer a sum of 16,000 to the women who fulfill the necessary criteria.
- Payment in installments – The payment of this sum will be done in two installments. The first installment will be done before child birth, while the second installment will be done after child birth.
- Ensures proper health checkups – The scheme will offer financial assistance so that it can be utilized for providing better medical assistance and nourishment to the mother and the child. Only healthy mothers will be able to give birth to healthy children.
- Identification, proper delivery and immunization – For proper implementation of the scheme, the state has declared that all risky cases of pregnancy will be highlighted for better medical help. It wants to insure that all women have safe deliveries, and get all vaccinations for maintaining the health of the baby.
Financial assistance offered (Installment details)
As already mentioned, the MP state government will has extended a helping hand towards the betterment of women, associated with the unorganized sector, by providing them with cash assistance of Rs. 16,000.
- Each selected woman will get 4000 as the first installment payment. To get this amount, the women need to submit ANM or doctor’s reports. The tests must show the healthy fetus during last quarter before birth.
- Once the pregnant women has delivered the baby in a registered health center, and the child has received all vaccinations like – VCG, zero-dose, HBV and OPD, the next installment of 12,000 will be provided from the government hospital.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- For unorganized sector workers – Only those women will be able to apply for this scheme who are associated with the unorganized work sector.
- Female workers must have registration – It is mandatory for these female unorganized workers to have labor registration cards to prove that they actual belong to this category.
- Age related criterion – To apply for this unique scheme, each pregnant must not be less than the age of 18 years. In case they are not adults yet, they will not receive the financial assistance.
- Residence related criterion – The scheme has been developed for the betterment of the women who are registered residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Two live births – In case the woman has two children, then she will not be able to opt for this scheme. The state will only allow those women to take part who has less than two living children.
- Institutional births only – If any deserving woman is interested in getting the financial assistance from the MP state government, then she must opt for an institutional delivery at any government or private hospital.
Documents required for application
- Personal identification documents – It is necessary for the candidate to offer all personal identification details. It will assist the health department to keep track of the selected candidates.
- Residential proof – Due to the presence of the residential criterion, one must also submit the photocopy of residential documents.
- Age proof – As there is an age related criterion, the age certificate of the pregnant person must also be submitted.
- Pregnancy proof – The first installment will be given after the pregnancy is confirmed. Thus, the submission of these test results is also important.
- Delivery documents – As the second installment will be dispatched by the state authority after the birth and vaccination of the child, the delivery papers and health assessment documents are also necessary for verification.
- Labor registration card – As the scheme is designed to offer financial assistance for betterment of female workers in the unorganized sector, the submission of the registration card that proves that she is associated with some form of work is a must.
- Aadhar card – The submission of a clear photocopy of the Aadhar Card is also a must. It comes in handy for verifications.
- Bank passbook details – As the state department will send the financial assistance to all selected candidates via bank transfer, it is mandatory that the photocopy of the bank passbook is submitted with the application form. It must highlight bank and branch name, account number, IFSC code, and branch code.
- Other scheme beneficiary – Generally no one person can get the benefits under two similar schemes. But in this case, the government has made an exception. All beneficiaries of center’s Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY), will also be able to apply for this state sun program.
Application Form Process
We will update you soon.
Financially strong women need not worry about the health and wellbeing of their newborn babies. Female employees, working in the organized sector will get financial assistance from the employers. But the issues arise for the women associated with the organized sectors. With schemes like this, the state will be able to secure the financial status and health of economically weaker sections. For official notification click here http://www.dprmp.org/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=538462&disid=39.
Other Articles –
- Samman Nidhi Yojana in Chhattisgarh
- Road Accident Victims Compensation Scheme in Gujarat
- MukhyaMantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana MP
- Balram Taal Yojana MP