Mukhyamantri Sukarmi Puruskar Yojana Award Scheme Maharashtra for Mantralaya Employees
The state government of Maharashtra has announced to launch a new awarding scheme for its Employees. It is expected that the new scheme is a type of award scheme for the employees of Mantralaya. The new awarding scheme that is termed as Mukhyamantri Sukarmi Puruskar Yojana is announced for the benefit of the employees and will be offered to the employees for their best performances.
Launched Details And Date
As per the statements the new scheme has been announced for the benefit of the employees working at the Maharashtra Mantralaya. The new implementation has been officially made by the BJP led government of the state. The state government has also stated that the new scheme will be implemented for the fiscal year 2018.
The selection of the candidates for being awarded will be done on the basis of individual performance in their wards or areas. The state government has announced to give the awards on occasion of 15th August 2018. For the next year the awards will be given to the employees on 21st April every year.
- As per the statements made by the state government it is obvious that the new implementation has been made after the delay made by government in implementing the 7th CPC into act.
- As per the new implementations it is expected that the employees will be benefited as per their performance. It is expected that over 7500 employees of the Maharashtra Mantralaya division are expected to get direct benefit under this scheme.
- Once implemented in current fiscal year it is obvious that the employees will be encouraged for performing much better in their respective works. Apart from this it is also expected that the scheme will help in improving the morale of the employee so they discharge their duties towards the people much better and efficiently.
- The state government has also made it very clear that the employees will be awarded after being selected at the various levels like Mantralaya Bhushan award, Cadre level award, department level award and special category award.
It is obvious that with the above mentioned implementation the state government aims at motivating the employees to perform better in their work. The government will also form a special committee of six members for making the selection of the candidates.
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) Dalit
- “Bhoochetana” Soil Health Scheme for Farmers in Odisha
- Free Chemotherapy Scheme [ Cancer Treatment] In 10 Districts Of Maharashtra
- RTE Maharashtra 2018-19 Admission Online Application Form