Karnataka Voter ID Card Download 2018 – Check voter list @ ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
As the election is round the corner in Karnataka, the Chief Electoral Officer is updating the voter list regularly. Now the voters can check their names online through the voter list updated by CEO. Also people can easily download their voter ID cards from the website as well before the elections hit the state.
District-wise Voter list 2018 – How to download
- The entire voter list (district-wise) is updated by the CEO and uploaded in the official website. To get the list first of all go to the official website http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/. The ‘Home’ page of the website will appear.
- In the ‘Home’ page look for the option ‘I want to’. Under the drop down list find the option ‘View Electoral Rolls’. Click on the link under this option ‘View – Draft Electoral List – 2018’. Direct link to this page is http://ceokarnatakatemp.kar.nic.in/ceo3/DraftRolls_2018/Dist_List.aspx.
- The candidate will be redirected to the District name lists. Voters need to click on the district they belong to from the given list. After clicking on the district list the page will be redirected to the Assembly Constituency page under the same district.
- Select your constituency and click on the hyperlink. You will be redirected to the page where you need to provide the security Captcha in the text box. Click on View/Download tab to get the list.
- The list comes in PDF file. One can either view the list or can download the list on their device. The list appears in English and Kannada. Hence the user can easily find his/her name.
Voter ID card Download
- To get the Voter ID card, the voters have to visit the official website http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/. Under the list of option ‘I want to’ click on the option ‘Search My Name in Voter List’.
- In the new page four options will be appeared. The candidate can view their names by using EPIC number, names & other details, phone number or you can directly register your mobile number for better services. Direct link of this here http://ceokarnatakatemp.kar.nic.in/ceo3/SearchHome_New.aspx.
- If the candidate chooses EPIC number, he/she has to enter the EPIC number and Captcha for the security purpose. In the next page the details of the candidate will appear. From that page candidate can download the voter ID card.
How to Find CEO Names Voter ID card With EPIC number
- People can also find the CEO names by using EPIC numbers. Clicking on the this link http://ceokarnatakatemp.kar.nic.in/ceo3/SearchWithEpicNo_New.aspx the candidate will see a page that needs District name and EPIC number.
- Candidate has to enter both the details to the respective text boxes and click on the ‘Search’ button. The entire details will appear on the next page that includes the name of the voter and CEO including assembly constituency details.
How to Check CEO Names wise Voter list Search
Candidates can visit the Official following page to check the name of the voter and CEO. In this page the candidates have to enter the name, relation name, district, and sex and assembly constituency. Click on the ‘Search’ button to get the details of the voter and CEO.
All the citizens of Karnataka state can use the website to get the details of their voting status before the election takes place in the state. There are many people who don’t have voter ID or didn’t registered for the card yet. They can register their names and enrol for the new voter ID card through online service.
Other Schemes –
- Pregnant Women Registration Birth Certificate Tamil Nadu
- Online Building Plan Approval System in Punjab
- Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka
- Karnataka Schemes and Yojana