RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Online Application Form (Admission Registration, Last Date, Eligibility, Age Criteria, School & Student List @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in/)
According to latest updates made by the state government of Karnataka state, the provisions for online applications have been set Live via official web portal services. The government is presently inviting applications forms from students for RTE Karnataka for the academic year 2018-19. The new initiative can be used by any candidate and parent who wish to get enrolled for the RTE 25 reservation quota for 2018-19.
- The state government of Karnataka has provided with web portal services for the students to get registered at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The students have the facility for filling in the forms online for 2018-19.
- The government has also stated that the web portal services are already Live providing with Live registration and application form services. A legal notification was issued by the state government on 5th February 2018 for admission under the 25 RTE ACT 2009. The notifications were issued for students who belong to the economically poorer section of the society to apply for the 25 percent reservation seats available under the quota.
Online Application procedure RTE Karnataka 2018-19 Admission
- Students who wish to get enrolled under the list will have to first visit the official government website. On the main page the students will have to select the administration section. You will then have to select the RTE admission option available which is present on the left side.
- Now you have to look around for online application form option. The moment you make the selection you will be diverted towards the RTE Karnataka application form for 2018-19. To complete with the application process you are expected to provide with all set of information.
Note:- at present the provision for last date for RTE Karnataka online application form has yet not been provided by the government. Under this provision the government offers with reservation for poor students to take admission in private and government schools. It is expected that the government will soon begin with the process for current academic year.
School login procedure – RTE Admission Karnataka 2018 – 19
- To get started with school log in procedure for 2018-19 RTE Karnataka school administration has to visit the official website. There on the home page they have to select Link to Department option.
- Now they have to make the selection of Login 2018 option under RTE school link. You will be redirected towards the application form. It is obvious that the school administration will have to provide with complete details for completing the registration process.
Documentation – RTE Karnataka Admissions
Candidates who wish to reserve the seats under RE Karnataka they will have to provide with certification about their domicile within the state. This means that they have to provide with proof of their residence within the state. Apart from this candidates will have to submit a copy of their valid birth certificate, Aadhar card or valid Ration card. It is also important for candidates to submit a copy of their Income proof.
- At the pre-school level or LKG level the students should be of age limits between 3 years 10 months and not exceeding the age of 4 years 10 months at the time of application.
- If the candidate wishes to take admission in 1st grade he should have completed 5 years and 10 months of age and should not exceed 6 years and 10 months of age as on June 1st
Government norms 2018-19 RTE Admission Karnataka
According to the state government a fixed procedure for application has been set by the government. It is must that schools should be holding few and fixed number of sets under the reserved category that will be offered to economically weaker sections of the society. The selection process will be made via lucky draw system. The results of the lucky draw will be declared by the state government later on.
All About RTE Admission Guidelines, Eligibility Criteria And FAQ
Here are the admission guidelines for admitting children under RTE (Right to Education) scheme in the government /aided/un-aided nearby schools.
Government Order about RTE Admission
Recently, the government of India has sent a circular which is dated on 18th of March 2013 to the media and as well as to all the educational institutes of the nation on admitting the children’s of the weaker section people and backward groups for availing the RTE (Right to Education). In that circular, the government has mentioned about raising the higher threshold limit of the annual income of the beneficiaries family to 3.5Lakhs.
Child’s Age for availing RTE Benefits
Under the RTE mode, the government has announced the age limits for child to avail the free compulsory education right from the previous academic year 2016-17. Below mentioned tabular column defines that announcement in brief.
|S.No||Classes to Join||Age Limits|
|1||Lower Kinder Garden||3 Years 10 months to 4 years 10 months|
|2||1st Grade or 1st Standard||5 Years 10 months to 6 years 10 months|
Rules for Neighborhood schools
For the admission process for RTE, the schools which are located in the distance of 1KM from the residence of rural area and for the people who are living in urban areas schools will be notified by the relevant ward authority members. The respective and eligible schools in neighborhood will do the admission process for the children for classes 1 to 5.
Option for picking schools
If the eligible children parents residing in the rightful place means, they can pick the option of giving preference for 5 schools in the same location. However, only the schools which are located in nearby location will be given preferences and the schools which are cited within 1 kms from the residence of children will be allowed for admitting students under RTE Quota.
RTE Quota in Urban Areas
Unlike in rural areas which is marked as 1km for availing RTE admission, in Urban places parents can approach the nearby school authority for availing the RTE admission quota, if the school comes under the ward authority and schools having no minority educational institute status.
Can parent avail RTE Quota from Unaided schools not listed in ward
Parents will not be allowed to avail RTE quota from the unaided schools which are cited outside the ward, even those that particular ward doesn’t have any unaided schools and only the government aided schools or schools run by government in it.
What if there are no schools in ward?
In case, if the particular ward doesn’t have any schools (Government, aided, or unaided) with the ward limits means, parents will be allowed to seek admission under the RTE quota from the unaided schools cited in outside of the ward.
Documents/ Proof needed:
Here are the list documents required by the school authorities for admitting the children under the RTE quota. Parents are advised to make ready those documents before stepping into schools for admission process.
|1.||Income Proof||· Only the parents who are from non SC/ST community needs to submit Income Proof certificate.
· SC/ST parents are required to submit their caste certificate.
|2||Residential Proof||· Aadhaar Card
· Aadhaar card Enrollment Slip
· Voter ID
|3||Age Proof||Birth Certificate of the Child|
|4||Accepted Disadvantaged Group & Weaker section||· Orphan
· HIV affected/Infected Child
· Child with special needs
· Migrant and street child.
· Scheduled Caste (SC)
· Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Key Points to be notified
- For submitting the residential Proof and Income proof, eligible children parents can make use of the online facility. Parents can upload the eligible documents for residential and Income proof from the official website.
- Well, in case of any update or correction required from the parents end, the relevant authority will inform the parents via SMS. Where the parents are supposed to do the needful within 3 to 5 working days in online for updating the corrections.
About Weaker Sections
Under the Right to Education act which is derived by the government of India, the weaker section where the children of the parents whose annual earning is below 1, 00,000 would be given predilection for availing admission from the private schools.
Moreover, the act also offers special quota allocation for the children from the weaker section to get admitted under RTE. By the prescribed amount of quota about 25% of the seats need to be filled by the eligible children of the weaker section.
In addition to that, children who are all from eligible category and residing away from the ward, and the children who are under the governance of their guardians whose income fall in-between 1 – 3.5 Lakhs too considered for the availing RTE quota from the school authority
- RTE Maharashtra 2018-19 Admission Online Application Form For Students
- Sundar Singh Bhandari EBC Swarojgar Loan Yojana In Rajasthan
- Laptop Bhagya scheme in Karnataka
- Karnataka Schemes and Yojana