NHPC Fellowship Scheme Assam
NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) one of the mini ratna enterprise owned by the government of India started to function right from the year 1975. The NHPC started with the motive of organizing and moving towards the proper development in hydroelectric power in all sectors, later it has also includes the process for power development in the India where the nation facing tough times to get sufficient power resources both from conventional sources and also from the non-conventional resources available in the nation.
NHPC Limited in Assam
The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has constructing its big Hydro power station in Assam with the capacity of producing 2000 MW; the expected completion schedule is by 2020. The project has been establishing on the verge of the river Subansiri River and it was named as Subansiri Lower Dam and official named as the SLHEP (Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project).
The construction work of the Subansiri river Dam was started in December month of 2007, in literal the type of the under construction dam in the rive Subansiri is named as Concrete Gravity Dam.
Fellowship Scheme Started by NHPC
|NHPC Fellowship Scheme
|Fellowship offered by
|State in which Fellowship Scheme Introduced
|Last Date to Register Under this NHPC Fellowship Scheme 2016-2017
|15th of January 2017
Apart from developing the infrastructure on the location of the sites owned by the NHPC, being a government owned enterprise, it took the responsible of developing brighter India by offering financial aid for the talented students from their site locations.
In the state of Assam, SLHEP (Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project) nations one of the biggest hydroelectric project is in under construction. In order to develop the education sector and to encourage the state youths to get involved in higher studies, the NHPC offers fellowship scheme by which scholarship will be provided for the PG students of the state.
|Details of the Scholarship offered by NHPC fellowship Scheme
|Amount provided under the NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Master degree courses
|Amount of Engineering, MBBS, MBA and PG Courses
|Amount provided for Diploma Engineering Courses
|Amount for ITI courses
In order to avail those scholarships offered under this fellowship scheme of NHPC Limited, there has been certain eligibility criteria set by NHPC to sort out the desire candidates/students for receiving the benefits offered by the scheme.
- The applicants who are about to apply for this NHPC fellowship scheme must be the PG classes, and also the students who are pursuing their higher courses like MBBS, ENGINEERING, MBA and so
- In order to avail the benefits of NHPC fellowship scheme, the applicants must be the permanent resident of the Assam state. Since, the scheme only applicable for the development of educational sector in the state of Assam.
- The students who applied for receiving scholarship under this NHPC fellowship scheme, must now avail any other mode of finance assistant provided by the government of India both central and as well as state.
- At the same time, the eligible candidate for applying NHPC fellowship scheme must come under the family income ceiling. That is, the total income of the candidate’s family must be not more than Rs. 2,00,000.
- Once, students who are overcome those threshold factors the applicant needs to score minimum of 50% mark in the Qualifying examinations which is higher secondary exams for the students from the bachelor degree courses and graduation marks for the students from PG
Announcement of NHPC fellowship Scheme 2016-17
Each and every academic year, the fellowship scheme will be in practiced by NHPC Limited in the state of Assam. For the year 2016-17 the fellowship scheme has been called by NHPC Limited recently and the last date for eligible student to register is 15th of January 2017.
- Rs 1 Crore Draw Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Jharkhand
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana Kerala