Palanhar Yojana in Rajasthan
In recent times, one can witness lots of beneficiary schemes and welfare policies are introduced in the state of Rajasthan. Though, the welfare schemes are introduced in early days too, but in recent times the schemes get lime lighted a lot. With the several welfare schemes, the state government has introduced the latest one Palanhaar Yojana which will be hugely beneficiated to the child who are left alone in the society.
More Information about the Social Welfare Palanhar Scheme
Under the governance of the social welfare department of the Rajasthan state, this care taking scheme was implemented within the state. The scheme mainly focuses on the care for the orphan children of the state.
The state governing authority recently announced that the relevant state department will open several orphanage centers all over the state. All those orphanages which get established under this Palanhaar Yojana will be like in such a way that it would provide facilities like being in home away from home environment.
Key facts about the Palanhaar Yojana
- By launching this social welfare scheme, the state government of Rajasthan led by the CM Smt. Vasundhara Raje is about to provide better care for the orphans by constructing orphanage homes across the state.
- The orphanage homes will consists of all the necessary utilities for the children and also the scheme offers strong opportunities to the willing couples and relatives members to provide essential care to those orphan children.
- For those volunteers who willing to provide essential care for those orphan children in the state will get financial help by the state government of Rajasthan.
- The family or couples who are providing care and took responsibility for those orphan children will able to get the amount of Rs. 675 as subsidy amount on monthly basis and in addition to those monthly allowance, the state government will also provide the amount of Rs. 2K on yearly basis to the care takers.
- The scheme provides financial assistance to the lone people of the society like widowers, and also for the peoples who are in need to other assistance to live their life like physically challenged and also for the abandoned people of the state.
While addressing about the features of this scheme, the respective authority members also included that the orphans along with other beneficiaries under this yojana will get free medical checkups which will be arranged by the state government in between the fixed time frame. Also they added that the free medical camp will be in process with the inclusion of bio-metric verification process, since it will be easy to track the medical records of the patients and the e-health seva is under process by the central government in many states of the nation.
On witnessing the features of this state government’s scheme, it’s going to be real benefits for the people who are left alone in the Rajasthan society.