Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana And Kaushalya yojana in MP, Application Form @ssdm.mp.gov.in
The Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana that is also known as the Chief Minister Skill Development Scheme has been developed and designed for providing better vocational training to the potential candidates in Madhya Pradesh. These trainings will make the youngsters of the state more capable of finding better job opportunities or they can also use the training to establish their own business.
Launch details of the scheme
The declaration of the program was made by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chauhan. The declaration was made by the state authority in the year 2017. The program is a part of the Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development Mission. The State Skill Development and Vocational Education Department has the responsibility of implementing and monitoring the scheme.
Key features of the scheme
- Empowering the youth of the region – By providing skill development training, the state will help the deserving and potential candidates in developing their expertise. It will enhance their chances of bagging a better job or setting up their own business. It means overall empowerment of the youth.
- Increased employment opportunities – As the potential candidates get the training, they will be able to get good jobs in the respective fields. It means that the job scenario of the entire state will change.
- Number of beneficiaries – As per the estimate of the state authority, the implementation of the scheme will prove to be helpful for 2.5 lakh candidates on a yearly basis.
- For male and female candidates – The scheme will allow both female and male candidates to get the training in the sector that they want.
- Cracking the exam – The state government will hold entrance examinations and only the students who will be able to make the cut, as per the norms of the ISI will be able to cement their position under the scheme.
- Budget allocation of the scheme – As per the details declared by the state government, the finance department of the state has already allocated a sum of Rs. 254.78 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
- Tenure of the courses – All courses, included in the scheme list will have a term of 15 days to 9 months. It means that the courses will have time duration of 100 to 1200 hours.
Sectors under the scheme
The state government has declared that many sectors will be included under the scheme. For the time being, the following sectors have been registered:
- Furniture and Fitting
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Food Processing
- Home Furnishing and apparels
- Domestic workers
- Retail Management
- Capital Goods
- Financial and Banking Services
- Hardware and Electronics
- IT and ITES
- Telecom related training
Course list of the Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
As far as the state government has declared, the candidate will be able to get training on 43 subjects. These courses are classified under various fields so that more and more people can acquire training. The complete list of courses is available on the link http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/images/MMKSYBrochure.pdf.
Course list of the Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
The skill development training course list has been designed carefully so that all sections are duly covered. The wide variety of courses will ensure that more and more women can get the benefits of enhancing their skills with the training. The details list of the courses is available on the official link http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/images/MMKYBrochure.pdf .
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Residents of the state only – The draft of the program highlights the first eligibility criteria is related to the residential status of the candidate. It means residents of Madhya Pradesh area will get the opportunity to apply.
- Age related criteria – The draft also highlights that all applicants, interested in availing the training benefits, must not be younger than 15 years.
- Passing the examination – Making an application is not enough. A candidate will be able to acquire the skill development training only if he or she manages to secure the required score, in the respective exam.
- Dropouts are also eligible – The candidates, who had dropped out of the general academic system, will also be able to apply for getting the training in their chosen fields.
Documents required for the application
- Residential papers – All the applicants will have to provide appropriate documents, which will help the state officials in verifying that the applicants are indeed residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card – All the candidate, who wish to get the training under the program will have to provide their Aadhar code. It must be linked with the phone number as well.
- Age certificate – To support the age related claims, all candidates will have to attach any valid age proof with the application form.
- Academic and training qualification papers – Those candidates who have any kind of education and vocational training will have to provide such papers as well.
- Cast certificate and Voter card – Apart from the documents mentioned above, the applicant will have to furnish their caste certificate and photocopy of the Voter ID card.
Target groups under the Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana
- Candidates who dropped out of regular academic framework will be able to get the training under the new scheme and develop their skill in vocational sector.
- Candidates who already have any kind of skill training certificate can also join the scheme to enhance their training and get better job opportunities or create opportunities for self-employment.
- Candidates from any backward classes and female candidates will also get the opportunity of joining the skill development training sessions.
- The candidates who already have some kind of training but do not have any certificate, they can get admission under the scheme and get certificates at the end of the training.
- All areas, which suffer from the issues of naxal attacks, will be brought under the scheme as well. It will encourage the people in these areas will get better job openings and will not join the extremist group.
Target of the Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
The training institutes will be equipped to provide skill development training to at least 2 lakh female contenders. The selection will be done according to the eligibility of each person who is applying for the training programs.
Target groups under the Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
- Dropout candidates – Many female candidates are forced to leave their regular academic trainings. Assisting these drop-out contenders in acquiring vocational training will empower them.
- Candidate desirous of getting proper certification – In case the candidate is already trained in any skill but lack any certification, being a part of the scheme is the best way of providing official certification to their skills.
- Improving the overall skill – If any female candidate is looking to better her job opportunities or willing to set up an establishment on her own, then the skill training will come in handy.
- Improving the situation in naxalite areas – By training the women who were enrolled in the naxal groups, the government can put a stopper on the chances of youngsters from joining these extremist groups and it will also give these women a chance to better their lives.
How to select candidates?
Not all applicants will be able to get the chance of attaining the skill development trainings. The candidates will have to choose the subject as per their preference.
Then an entrance examination will be conducted by the respective authority. The exam will be taken online and the candidates who success in making the cut will be allowed to get admission in the skill development training sessions.
The qualifying marks for each merit test, for each subject, will be fixed by the apex national education offices.
How to get the application form?
Any candidate who is interested in getting the benefits of the scheme will have to register. The registration will be done online only. Thus, the registration form is also available from the official website of the scheme. The interested candidate needs to click on the link http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/. Here, he or she will get the online application form.
How to apply for the scheme?
- The state government of MP has kept online mode for registering for the program. For that, the applicant will have to click on the right link and get to the official portal of the scheme.
- The link of the portal is http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/. As soon as the link is clicked, the applicant will reach the home page. There are many tabs on the page and all scheme related details are present here.
- The online application form must be filled in and submitted to register for the scheme. To get the online form, the person needs to click on the tab marked as “Candidate Self Registration.”
- Once the respective tab is clicked, the candidate will get access to the online application form. It has many sections and all of these must be filled in with the correct information.
- After the form has been filled up, the candidate needs to check the details. Any error in the application form will be the cause of its disapproval.
- At the end bottom of the digital form, there is a captcha code. The candidate will have to type in the code in the particular place. Then the candidate needs to click on the “Submit” button.
- As soon as the form is submitted, the site will generate a log in ID and password. These two must be noted down. It can assist the candidate in checking the status of the application.
- To check the status or edit the form, the candidate must get to the application form by clicking on the “Log In” tab on the home page. Then the ID and password should be typed in for verification.
To get details of this respective scheme or any other related programs, the application will have to check out the official website of the state government. To get to the portal, you need to click on the link http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/. The other link that contains detailed information of the program is www.mpskills.gov.in. The official e-mail ID of the department is firstname.lastname@example.org. One can also give a call on the toll free number 91-755-2581138.
The implementation of the program will not only assist the educated youth of the state in bettering their vocational skills, but they can utilize the education in setting up their own businesses. There are other schemes under which, these micro and small business owners will get monetary assistance from the state government. It will assist the state in developing the overall economic condition of the region.
Other Schemes –
- MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration Maharashtra
- Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBM) Jharkhand
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana