Parivartan scheme launched in Haryana Cleanliness & Pollution Free Drive
The state government of Haryana has officially launched the Parivartan scheme. Under the new scheme the government aims at addressing few important issues related to maintaining state pollution free and hygienic. The state government of Haryana has stated that the new scheme in the initial stage will be offering coverage to over 46 blocks within the state limits.
As per the latest updates, the new scheme termed as Parivartan scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar. Apart from this for the launch and implementation CM was officially supported by another 46 top ranking state officials including IPS cadres, IFS and IAS officials. The scheme was officially launched by CM on 21st February 2018 while addressing a meeting.
- The new initiative launched by the CM has been focused on the issues related to cleanliness and hygiene within Block levels in the state. The new scheme will be implemented in 46 blocks district wise to help resolve 10 selected and pre-determined issues.
- The government has stated that the new scheme will help in resolving issues related to profits within
- Agricultural sector
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Better availability of Health care services
- Provisions for availability of finance
- Better and improved roads
- ID service for people
- Air pollution problems
- Employment for youth
- Good governance and policies
- Over crowded market places
- The government has also stated that 10 fields will be selected by the government in which the selected officials will participate. The government will also assess the performance of the selected officials on the set parameters from each of the selected 10 fields.
- Some selected set parameters that are included by the state government are stray cattle free stretch of zone for over 10 KM, instant caste certificate delivery by officials, accident free zones development or quick filed FIR charge sheets and actions action taken instantly.
The CM has also stated that for each of the selected parameters the government will allocate 39 marks that will be distributed to over 38 parameters within the selected fields.
According to the state government of Haryana, the new initiative has been taken with an aim to ensure that the people of the state are able to get all benefit of introduced government policies and schemes on time.
Other Schemes –
- Startup Agri India Scheme
- Gujarat Budget 2018-19 Schemes
- Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2018 Haryana
- Haryana Yojana and Schemes