Register under E-Labour portal Punjab for easy Access to Services for Workers @pblabour.gov.in
The Punjab State government has announced the launch of the new e-portal service for Punjab state workers. Under this portal the state government aims at offering with facilities and services to the workers in the state. Using the services of the web portal, the workers of the state can collect information and access services of various schemes offered by the state government.
- The new e-portal services were officially launched by the Chief Minister of the state Capt. Amarinder Singh.
- The web portal was launched by the government on 22nd Nov 2017 and is fully function for workers for completing the process of registration.
- The official web portal services can be reached by workers officially at http://www.pblabour.gov.in.
Features of the Portal
- The web portal services can easily be accessed by anyone who wants to collect information related to government services for registration.
- Using the services of the new web portal the state government of Punjab can easily transfer all payments directly to the labours bank account.
- Using the services of the web portal, the state government will also ensure that all services that are offered by the department of the Labor are accessible.
- The new web portal service will be designed and provided by the NIC (National Informatics Center) so that all the strict labor laws can be implemented effortlessly.
- The new web portal will also offer with an opportunity for entrepreneurs to do their business without any hassle by maintaining peace amongst the workers and management.
- The web portal will also offer workers with compatibility for workers, factories, shops and commercial establishments.
- Using the new web portal services the workers will be able to now view complete inspection report and down load it.
- The workers can also request for conducting a joint inspection by the labour department and factory wing.
- The labours will also be able to make the use of the web portal for filling their annual returns. Besides using the services of the portal any person can also make their contributions for the labor.
- Under the new portal workers will also be able to make use of the self certification scheme for their benefit.
How to register under the web portal
- The process of registration on the web portal is very much simplified. The workers will first have to log on to the web portal using the link provided above.
- Once on the home page of the web portal you have to look around for create new users ID option. It is available at the right side of the home page.
- You will be redirected towards the registration form where you may have to provide with all your details including user name, personal information and contact details.
- Once all details have been filled in by you then you have to submit the form by selecting the submit option.
Services offered under the web portal
- When logging on to the web portal, applicants can collect information related to factories act of 1948. This includes all regulations for labours under factory act.
- The web portal will also provide with information related to amendment, renewal and grant of contract license that is mentioned under the R&A contract labor Act of the year 1970.
- The workers will also be able to collect all information related to Grant or Registration of License along with Amendment and Renewal of all types of factory license Act of the year 1948.
- The web portal shall also provide with all information related to Amendments made or Registration done for any establishment that is engaged in employing the services of Migrant workers that is regulated by the migrant workmen Act for Interstate workers for 1979.
- Amendment, registration and renewal of commercial establishments and shops Act for the year 1958.
- It shall provide with all details and information related to Amendments made or registration of all establishments that hire labours on contract under the R&A act of 1970.
By the implementation of the new web portal service the state government aims at linking the workers and the enterprises with the services of the government via digital platform. This will help in speeding up the process of collecting information.
Other Schemes –