Madrasa Board Portal Registration Process and Online Form of Madrasa in UP (madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in)
The Madrasa Board Portal is a separate portal that has been opened up by the Uttar Pradesh board to check corruption. This portal is aimed towards bringing more transparency in the education system, especially concerning the Madrasas. Very soon a mobile phone portal will also launch besides the official site.
|Madrasa Board Portal
|Portal Launch Date
|18th August 2017
|Cabinet minister Mr. Lakshminarayan Chaudhary at the UP Vidhan Bhavan
|Specially Designed for
The online portal is just for the Madrasa teachers and/or staff. This portal is where you can update the education and other such details. Therefore, all the Madrasas are eligible for this scheme.
- The Madrasas will have to submit a record of their teachers and their qualifications so that their due qualifications can be checked and proper education is provided to students.
- This portal will contain information about the students as well as the teachers. In fact, the minor students will get special benefit under this scheme. The schools that are in bad condition might also get further aid for improvement of conditions.
- There are at present 560 state government grantees and about 10,000 Madrasas – all of which have to provide the necessary information. This information will include the details of the building, the measurements of the classrooms.
- Out of the several Madrasas in the state only 560 are fully aided by the government. Hence this new portal will help bring into light the condition of the rest of the Madrasas so that they can improve.
- Under this new portal, the Madrasas will have to keep records of all the functions that are conducted in these institutions.
The details of the documents that you need for the portal will be announced later. However, for now, it is expected that you will need an ID proof to enroll on this website. An Aadhar card is a must have for enrollment.
Later on, the teachers might have to enter the salary related details. Also, a scanned copy of the job related documents might be asked in future.
You have to register online to get salaries of teachers and for enrollment of scholarships and other purposes. To get the form online you will have to visit this website – http://madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in/Madarsa_E.aspx
- Just go to this website http://madarsaboard.upsdc.gov.in/Madarsa_E.aspx and you will see that there are 9 points under which you have to fill the information given.
- Below you will see there is a button called “Submit Details” before clicking on this button you have to enter the number displayed in the box above it. If the number is not clear, press the twin arrows beside it.
- Without entering the captcha you will not be able to submit. So make sure that you enter the captcha correctly and after that check all the details you have entered once again.
- After that you can click on “submit details” to enter the details of your Madrasa on this portal. This will conclude your registration process. But note down the ID and the password as any further access to this portal will require these details.
|Last date to
|Upload all the details on the portal
|Enter the complaints on the portal
|Forward test related data by the Department of minority welfare along with digital signature
|Submit complaints in accordance with the registrar or directorate
|Finalizing the entered details on the registrar
This portal is an initiative wherein the government shall be able to directly check the condition of the Madrasas. Also, via this portal, the entire education wing of the Madrasas will come under direct vigilance of the government. This will ensure that if there is any lack in educational facilities it will be provided to the schools with ease.
Other Schemes –
- Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
- Interest Rate under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Vidya Lakshmi Student Education Loan Scheme