Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Last Date 2019-20[PMAY]
Initially 31 March 2018 was the last date to apply for the same but as of now it is 31st March 2020 for PM Awas Yojana Urban. Central Government has come up with a new plan related to housing for poor. The other term by which it is known is – Housing for all by 2022. This has been proposed by the NDA Government. This project is primarily for Economic weaker section (EWS) ,LIG (Lower Income Groups) and Now MIGs. In this project, a subsidy of 1 lakh -2.30 lakhs has been proposed. This subsidy will be given to anyone who purchases house under this scheme.
How to get the house?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna, 2016, is no new term. Many have known about it. The process to register is very simple. You have to login with a valid ID. Once you login, you will be able to register yourself for the house. It is very easy and convenient.
A draw will be conducted of the applied applications. Winners will be awarded houses on the basis of application. The categories under which you may purchase house are LIG, EWS, MIG and HIG.
Once you are on the web portal, you will thyself realize that many successful schemes this kind have been fulfilled by the Governments in the past.
Key highlights of the project
The highlights are mentioned below:-
- The project started on 3rd November, 2016. People have been submitting their forms online since then. The announcement was made on 20 November, 2016 though, at Agra, UP.
- The fees that needs to be paid is Rs. 25/-. The forms can be filled from CSC centers. The primary document required is Aadhaar Card to confirm booking.
- The categorical division of the project is as follows:-
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna is targeted for completion by the year 2022. It is going to prove real helpful for the people who belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) category. The poor may be located in any remote rural area or urban, it is for all. Many cities in India are gradually accepting this project and investing on them.
Three basic requirement of any human is food, shelter and clothing. Here the point touched is of shelter. All of us do not earn equally. This project is indeed a blessing for many of us. The government has taken one step ahead, next is your turn.
- Mukhya Mantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana Bihar
- Prabuddha Scholarship Scheme for Students In Karnataka
- Sashakt Mahila Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
- Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana in Madhya Pradesh 2019