Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is one of the many housing development programs that Indian government has made to provide homeless people a permanent shelter. Under the PMAY scheme the central government will provide housing for all the homeless people in India by the year 2022. The scheme has launched already across the nation. In recent time the scheme is launched in Uttar Pradesh. The UP government has started online application under this PMAY scheme. The last date of online application is September 30th this year. Here is the step wise detail of the online application under PMAY.
How to apply for PMAY in UP?
- At the first place you need to open the page by clicking on the link shown above to reach the SUDA official website. Then click on the application for PMAY button.
- Once you will click on the application button you will be redirected to the page where you need to enter the location you are living in or you want your house to be. After providing the location, enter your 12-digit unique aadhaar card number.
- Once you have entered the aadhaar card number you will redirected to the application form page where you will find the application form that needs to be filled up by the applicant.
- In the application form first you need to give the family and head of the family’s details. The age of the HOF, his/her spouse and parents’ name, date of birth and such.
- Then add the current address details like current address ward number, flat/house number, district, mobile number along with your permanent address, ward number and so on.
- After that enter your desirable house details such as number of rooms excluding kitchen, floors and such, and then there will be bank details that one must have entered.
- Finally enter the income details of the head of the family and the entire family income at the end of the form. After entering the entire correct information click on the apply button to submit the form.
To apply for the PMAY scheme one needs the Aadhaar card number. It is mandatory for the PMAY scheme. After the form submission the applicant has to upload the aadhaar card and sign it by clicking on the links given in the website. At the time of application nothing more document are needed as of now.
If the PMAY rules to be followed then the applicant has to submit his/her income proof and address proof at the time of house allocation.
Check for application status
After applying for the scheme the applicant can check the status of his/her in official site. The applicant will be redirected to the page where he has to enter his aadhaar card number to check the status. Once aadhaar card number is given, the status will be shown in the home page only.
Online application for PMAY scheme in UP – quick glance
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date||30th September 2016|
|Required Document||Aadhaar Card|
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Link Aadhar Card with IRCTC
- Genome Savior Award