Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Odisha
In the state of Odisha, the scheme which offers affordable houses for poor people Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was implemented. Under this scheme PMAY poor homeless people in Odisha state will get affordable homes with the financial aid offered by the central government.
Making India as a homeless country for poor people is the dream of current India PM Mr. Narendra Modi. The houses constructed under this PMAY would be offered to the eligible poor people who do not own any homes under their name.
Key Points of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- With the scheme of PMAY constructing of houses for poor people has been initiated all over the nation. Be selecting few states in the initial stage the PMAY scheme is implemented successfully.
- As of now, under this housing for all schemes about 2500 cities has been selected for building affordable houses from various states of India.
- The scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mainly focuses on rural villages of the nation, since many poor people of the nation lives in rural areas.
- According to the recent stats released by the government, the scheme has been separated by 3 different phases by which the government plans to meet the target of providing homes for all homeless people within 2022.
Implementation of PMAY in Odisha state
In the state of Odisha the scheme housing of all has been introduced in around 103 cities, the poor people of the state will be able to get affordable houses. In addition, the eligible people will able to get financial assistant from the central government. Rs. 2 lakh will be offered to the eligible people with reduced interest rate which is less than 7%.
Though, the success of the scheme was faced so many critics among the opposition and as well as the people around the nation, but after witnessing the steps taken by the government on implementation now people truly believes about the scheme.
|List of Cities selected for constructing affordable homes for poor people under this PMAY scheme||Udala||Gudari||Paradip|
How to check beneficiaries list
For checking with the beneficiary name in the list for Rural Housing Odisha, applicants need to follow the below mentioned steps and guidelines provided.
- To officially check with the beneficiary list candidates will have to log on to the official government website at http://rhodisha.gov.in/ from their web browser. Once you have logged on to the official website, you shall be directed towards the main page.
- From the main page you shall be able to make a selection of “Find my house” option. Once located you have to select it by clicking. The process of performing the search has been simplified for users as they have an option to perform the search on wider range.
- You can then make the selection for searching for the house information by searching on the basis of name, location, Year of sanction, scheme, and year of completion.
- Once you have decided to perform your search you just have to enter the detail and select Submit option. You shall be provided with complete details on the screen.
- The above mentioned provision has been provided by the government on the online platform for convenience of accessing information by the users.