Punjab web portal for students seeking higher studies in abroad @Punjabvisahub.com
In present time, more number of students try and seek opportunities to study in foreign countries for completing professional courses. With this in mind the state government of Punjab has announced the launch of the new web portal services. Under this initiative the state government has provided with provisions for students of the state who are looking forward to give their career a start in some of the best universities and colleges abroad.
The new web portal service was launched as an initiative taken by the local state government of the state. The new services offered by the web portal are already functional for students within the state to offer them with right guidance at punjabvisahub.com.
As per the statements made by the Punjab government the new services are available for the aspiring students of the Punjab state who are aiming to opt for higher studies in various fields in abroad countries.
- The new web portal services have been launched by the state government with an aim to help provide the students with all possible guidelines and help for information.
- The candidates who want to pursue better education abroad can log on to the official website and collect all details information related to various opportunities and colleges available for courses.
- The web portal will also provide students with complete details related to the study structure for any course selected by the student in any country abroad along with details related to the fee.
- The students are free to collect details related to fee processing, admission details and procedures for colleges and universities in foreign land.
- Using the services of the online portal, the students can also collect details of all top ranking colleges and universities for any course. They can also make the selection or browse through the entire list of courses offered by each university.
- Apart from this the web portal will also offer detailed information related to listed agents and consultants who can be contacted for admission and other arrangements. The complete list of over 5000 agents has already been updated on the web portal.
With the launch of the web portal services the state government aims at eliminating the fraudulent cases so that no student who is willing to pursue higher education can get exploited.
Other links –
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List 2018
- Mukhya Mantri Siksha Protsahan Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Inter Caste Scheme in Punjab
- List of Punjab scheme Yojana