Rajasthan Super 100 Free Training Program 2018-19 [Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form Process] Job Fair
Each year, thousands of students pass out of their respective educational institutes. While some desire to opt for higher education, others try to bag a good job. But academic qualification is not enough to attain good jobs. One needs additional skill development trainings and soft skill development to impresses the interviewers. In this regard, the state government of Rajasthan has announced a new scheme for fresh students. The name of this scheme is Rajasthan SUPER 100.
What is Rajsthan Super 100?
Rajasthan SUPER 100 is an innovative training program that will allow 100 selected fresh students to further their chances of bagging better jobs. Apart from imparting industry- related details, the selected applicants will also attain soft-skill improvement courses. The development of soft skills will also polish their personalities. “SUPER 100” term stands for certain objectives.
|S||Soar more in their career efforts|
|U||Unleash hidden potentials of the candidates|
|P||Perfect spoken English and other soft-skill developments|
|E||Enhance better chances of getting a job|
|R||Redefine the candidates with personal grooming|
|1||Identifying strengths of the candidates|
|0||Opportunity for all|
|0||Open new avenues|
Important details relation to SUPER 100
|Advantage of the training||Better career scope|
|Main authority||Rajasthan government, Rajasthan IT Development & Communication Department|
|Number of trainees||100|
|Venue for training||Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur|
|Tenure of training||5 days|
|Time span of training||6 hours/per (Total 30 hours)|
|Training fee||Free training|
|Commencement of training session||Will be announced soon|
Necessary eligibility and documents for application
- Residential criterion – This scheme is only for those students, who ware legal residents of the state. Thus, each must have their residential certificates.
- Academic criteria – Applicants who acquired degrees in BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MSc, M.Com, MBA students in Marketing, and technical courses like BE-Computer, Btech-Computer, ME-Computer, Mtech-Computer, and MCA will be stand a chance to get this training. All applicants must secure at least 50% in the final examination.
- Identification documents – After selection, candidates will have to submit their ID documents for authentication, before they officially enroll for the training.
- Must be fresher applicants – It has been highlighted in the scheme details that only those applicants will be selected who have not yet enrolled with any organization as an employee. This scheme will help 100 freshers to expand their scope.
- Shortlisting rights – No matter how many applications are submitted, the authority will only pick 100 candidates. The Rajasthan IT Development and Communication department officials will have the final say in the selection of applicants.
How to get application form and apply for SUPER 100?
- All applicants, who desire to test their luck, will have to apply via the official portal. For this registration, applicants will have to click on the link http://itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in/super100.
- When the home page opens, applicants will have to click on the button that is marked as “Register For Super 100.”
- This will trigger the site to open a different page in a separate tab. This is the page from where interested applicants will have to register.
- On the top part of the registration page, candidates will see the eligibility criteria.
- At the bottom part, applicants will have to type in their username or candidates ID.
- After this, they will have to type in their active mobile number or password.
- Then click on the register button. This will complete the online application procedure.
- All selected applicants will be contacted via email or call. Then the officials will provide other details, related to the scheme.
- Applicants will be able to select the location that is nearest to their homes. However, the state government will not offer any monetary assistance in case applicants need to relocate for attaining the training.
Training programs like this will boost youngsters in the state. Students from all academic fields will be able to attain the opportunity to get better training. After this training, students will have theoretical as well as practical experience of taking the first step towards their professional life.
Other links –
- Agriculture Production Cluster Scheme In Odisha
- Loan In 59 Minutes Portal
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Form
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan List