Rajasthan Vridhavastha (Old Age) Pension Scheme Application Form Process, Check Track PPO Status, Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria, Online 2018 (वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना) @rajssp.raj.nic.in
The Empowerment and Social Justice Department of Rajasthan State (SJED) has made a fresh announcement for implementing New Old Age Pension Scheme for the local state beneficiaries. The new scheme that is termed as “Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana” is a type of beneficiary scheme that will offer with benefit to Senior Citizens within the state.
As per the statements made by the state government, pension assistance of INR 750 on monthly basis will be provided to the aged people within the state of Rajasthan.
The interested beneficiaries, who want to claim for financial assistance under the above said scheme, will not be able to make the request for registration/ Application form Download/ check with the existing or new pension (PPO) status online via official website http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/ . The government has ensured that all relevant information will be regularly updated by the department online.
Eligibility criteria (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन सम्मान पेंशन योजना)
- Resident of the state – AS per the norms made by the state government of Rajasthan, the candidate who wants to be eligible for taking benefit under this scheme has to hold a domicile certification from the state of Rajasthan and should not have any other source of income.
- Senior Citizen – Any candidate who wants to claim for pension by the government has to be a Senior Citizen (above 58 years of age). Apart from this the pension assistance can also be taken by disabled and widows of the state and destitute women after proving their eligibility.
- Income criteria – As per the state government it is obvious that the beneficiary under the scheme should not have household income that exceeds more than Rs 48,000 yearly.
- Age – Any women candidate who wants the benefit under this scheme will only be able to get benefit if they are between 55 to 75 years of age. An assistance of Rs 500 every month will be given to the beneficiary as per the scheme and if the age of the beneficiary exceeds 75 years then she will be eligible for claiming a pension of INR 750 monthly.
- For male beneficiaries it is obvious that the age limit has to be between 58 to 75 years for making a claim of INR 500 monthly while those above 75 years of age groups can claim for INR 750 pension monthly.
- As per the state government the beneficiaries should hold their valid Aadhar card and voter ID cards at the time of registration. They will also have to provide with detailed copies of their family income proof.
- As the benefit will be offered to the local residents so they should also have a domicile certificate issued by the authorities along with birth certificate.
How to check with eligibility under the scheme
- To check with eligibility status you have to visit the online web portal services at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/ . Applicants can also directly visit the web page at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/HtmlPages/Schemes/CheckPensionerEligibilityByCriteria.aspx.
- Bhamashah details can also be used by the beneficiaries for tracking the eligibility or by visiting the link at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/HtmlPages/Schemes/CheckPensionerEligibility.aspx.
- Pension status can also be checked using other criteria like BPL category, Marital status, Gender, or click the link at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/HtmlPages/Schemes/CheckPensionerEligibilityByCriteria.aspx.
Before making the submission, applicants are expected to mention all details related to personal information. The forms has to manually submitted at the Rajasthan state / District/ Taluka Office for Social Justice Department. The pension amounts will only be offered to the selected candidates once they have been proved eligible under the scheme. Candidates are thus expected to check with the Eligibility using above mentioned steps online.
- Under the provision, it is expected that pension coverage will be provided to maximum number of beneficiaries including disabled and Senior Citizens.
- Under the provision the applicants will be able to download application form or even verify with the status of the pension online easily for 2018 FY.
- The application form can be downloaded via official web portal. You can get logged on and then check with status as well in the list. It is also obvious that the beneficiary belonging to BPL family, disabled or abandoned women should hold valid certificate issued by the authorities.
Online procedure for Registration Under the Pension Scheme
The application form for registration is available online on official website. Any candidate is free to use the benefit, once they clear the eligibility criteria mentioned. If any applicant wants to download the PDF format of the application form then he or she will have to follow simple steps.
- You will have to visit the official website or even click the link directly at http://forms.gov.in/RJ/9389.pdf for downloading the PDF format application form in Hindi.
- Once done you will be redirected towards the online application form, where all details are expected to be filled in. You can request for a print out copy and then fill in all details manually on the form.
- For verification purpose, the candidate will have to make the submission of the application form at the Social Justice Department at district or taluka level to the pension authorities.
- Once the procedure has been completed, you shall be eligible to receive the mentioned pension amount directly in your account. Offline application form download facility is also provided by directly visiting the link at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/DownloadAppForm.aspx?File=111.
Check status / Track Pension details
As per the statements the Online web portal service can also be used by the candidates to check with the status of the application or pension amounts tracking.
- You will first have to be logged on to the official web portal for rajssp.raj.nic.in. On the official web site you will have to make the selection of “Reports” option.
- On the next displayed web page, applicants have to click the “Status check” option for verification.
- On the next available tab you have to enter the valid Application number. After that the selection of “Status” has to be made. If you are already registered then you can check with the list of the names for 2018 beneficiaries or visit the link directly at http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in/PPOStatus.asp.
Checking with name in the 2018 Beneficiary list
- To check with the name on the list of beneficiaries applicants will have to visit the web portal. Then they have to select generating “Beneficiary Report” from the re-directed web page.
- You can also directly visit the link at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/Modules/Reports/BenificiaryReports/frmRptAllDistrictBenificiary.aspx?rptno=1. On the redirected window you shall be able to generate the list District wise. You are free to search for your name in the list manually.
Other articles –
- AP Transport Driving Learners License
- Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana Odisha
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in SBI
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)