Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2020 at urban.rajasthan.gov.in (Important last date, portal)
The government of Rajasthan is preparing for housing auction and this is the reason the authority has created a site. The reason behind creating a site so that, residents can apply for the auction. Without application no one get to buy flat from the government’s housing project. The article is going to give you important information related to RHB e-auction, 2020.
|Name of the step||Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction 2020|
|Launched by||Rajasthan government|
|Auction starts from||Sept 2020|
Rajasthan Housing Board Urban E-Auction Portal
Rajasthan housing board has announced that still there are flats that are not sold yet; apart from flats there are houses as well. So, the state government has decided to sell those to the people and the government will be able to earn money through it. They also decided to keep the payment method online to get maximum number of buyers.
Benefits of the E-Auction Portal
The benefit of the auction is that people of the state can buy houses and flats online. Due to a drop in business the real estate suffered a lot and that state is trying to recover from that loss and this is the reason the online portal is launched by the government. The online portal was created by RHB authority and it is convenient to use. This is the reason one can easily buy property on it without wasting time.
Number of Houses
There are 24000 houses are available for the auction in the state. The houses are available in Kota, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Bikaner, and Alwar.
Precautions While Applying at RHB E-Auction
- Bidding- In order to buy the house one has to bid the property at a higher rate than other bidders.
- Time limit- For bidding the government will provide 30 days all across the state.
- Deposit money- to book the flat after bidding the person needs to deposit 10% of the price within 3 days.
- Complete payment- After that, 60 days will be given to complete the rest of the depository money.
- Rate of discounts- There are two types of discounts- 0% to 25% and 0% to 5% as per the condition of house.
- Number of flats- 7075 flats are on discount for the upcoming auction.
- Registration Fee – In order apply for the auction the registration fee is 500 rupees.
- Economically weaker- For the people coming from poor financial situation the amount of security deposit is 5,000 rupees.
- Middle class people- For the lower middle class people the amount of security deposit is 25,000 rupees.
- High income– For the buyers coming from higher income group, the amount of security deposit is 50,000 rupees.
Application Process at RHB E-Auction Portal
- Visiting website- In order to apply for the auction one needs to go to the official website and click on ‘e-services’
- Selecting option– You need to click on ‘Auction’ from the drop down list. You will get a complete list of auction.
- Downloading the notification– in order to get complete information you need to download the notification.
Bidder Registration Procedure
- Visiting website- To register for the auction you need to visit the official website. On the home page you will get option like ‘Click here for registration’
- Bidder registration– Then you need to click on ‘bidder registration’.
- Filling in the form– You will get an application form and you need to fill in with accurate details.
- Selecting fee– Then you need to select the registration fee and pay it by online and you will be registered.
Date of registration
The registration date for the auction festival is 1st June and the festival will start from 8th June.
In order to know more about the auction you can call at 01412744688.
It can be said that with the auction the people who were eagerly waiting for buying homes they will be able to buy online. It is convenient for both the government and the public as everything will be done online. So, one does not have to go to the venue for auction.
Other links –
- छत्तीसगढ़ आवास पोर्टल
- YSR Housing Scheme
- RTE Rajasthan Admission Online
- Vasundhara Sakhi Mahila Vahan Yojana Rajasthan