Startup Manipur Online Application Form, Eligibility Students, women @Startupmanipur.in
The state government of Manipur has announced the launching of two new schemes termed as Lairik Tamhanlasi and Startup Manipur. The start up scheme has been launched with an aim to offer with financial assistance and funds for ideal based (Innovative) start ups, student startups, women entrepreneur startups and revenue based start ups. Under the new initiative the state government will provide and make availability of funds for innovative ideas, commercialization process, proto type promotions and development plans. The government has also stated that it will organize a number of other drives and events for boosting the entrepreneur sector like startup Manipur, uplift and Spark Saturday.
Launch details (Important date)
The new schemes have been made Live by the state government for interested candidates via online web portal at www.stantupmanipur.in. For effective implementation the government has also announced to establish NEDC (Network of Entrepreneurship Development Centers), Market place, prototype and product based development and Business incubators. The candidates will be able to apply for being a part of the scheme latest by 25th March 2018 via official portal.
Online Application Form – Startup Manipur
- Any candidate who is interested in being a part of the start up scheme can log on to the official web site at startupmanipur.in from their official web browser. On the main page of the web portal they will have to select “Apply now” option available. You can also visit the web page directly by clicking https://apply.startupmanipur.in/frontend/web/registration/index.
- You will be redirected immediately towards the registration page where candidates are expected to fill in relevant details about personal information. You also have to provide with information related to Pitch, progress and other related business details.
- Once all details have been provided by the candidate then he or she can directly make the submission of the form by clicking “Submit” button provided. This will help in creating your scheme and now you will be able to collect all relevant details related to it.
Eligibility and funding criteria – Startup Manipur
To be eligible for the registration under the scheme the applicant has to be a local resident of the state of Manipur by birth. The funds will be provided to the eligible candidates as per categories mentioned below:-
- Eligibility – The scheme will only offer benefit to the students of the state who are pursuing relevant degree in any one of the following – Post graduate level, Graduate level or relevant Masters degree in any one faculty.
- Benefit – Under the scheme the applicant will be provided with mentorship program that will be conducted by peers during the weekends. They will also be provided with additional support services along with seed funding benefits.
- Funding – The state government has stated that it shall offer with assistance of Rs 5 lakhs maximum or 25 percent equivalent as subsidy to the candidate under student startup category.
- Eligibility – The scheme will be open for all women candidates of the state who are having startup ideas. They are free to apply for registration online over the web portal.
- Benefit – the state government will offer with benefit of providing advanced level legal support, incubation benefit and mentorship programs and guidance. The government will also offer women entrepreneurs with financial assistance.
- Funding – the state government of Manipur has announced to offer women entrepreneurs with a financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh each and a subsidy of 25 percent will also be provided on the overall cost of the project.
Ideal stage startup
- Eligibility- this scheme is open for any candidate who is willing to share his innovative business plan with the state government. The desired amount of financial assistance will be provided by the government at the start up level to make it profitable.
- Benefit – all types of legal procedure support will be offered to the deserving candidate along with incubation facility and mentorship program. If any candidate is presenting with best business plan then all financial assistance will be provided to him.
- Funding – The state government will be providing a financial support equivalent to Rs 20 lakhs or 25 percent as subsidy amount depending on the overall cost of the project.
- Eligibility – this scheme is only open for all existing business men and entrepreneurs who are already having great ideas and business plans working. Apart from this they should be having innovative service or product ideas for implementation that is profitable and only requires funding from the state government for startup level.
- Benefit – the state government will provide with all available support in legal terms and incubation along with mentorship programs and help. The candidates will also be offered with required financial assistance for the project for implementation.
- Funding – the state government has announced to provide a financial assistance ranging between Rs 20 lakhs to over Rs 3 crore to each entrepreneur depending on the business project report submitted by the investor or finance bank.
Incentives offered – startup Manipur
At the startup level the state government has also announced to offer candidates with incentives to be given to candidates under each of the above mentioned categories.
- The government will provide with incentives to the candidates on the basis of commercialization of the product, promotion of the product, developmental phase of the project and ideation of the product.
- Detailed information related to the incentives can be viewed by the candidates over the official website. Apart from this all information related to NEDC for marketing, development, incubators and ideation can also be viewed on the official website along with selection criteria and promotional events.
The new startup initiative has been taken by the state government with an aim to help the new entrepreneurs come up with better innovative ideas that can be practically implemented for their benefit in the state. This new move will offer chance to the new innovators to share their views and ideas with the government for implementation.
- Telangana Health Profile Scheme
- Maa Tujhe Pranam Yojana MP
- Health Insurance Scheme Manipur
- Manipur Schemes