UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2018-19 Untrained Teachers Online Training Application Form Process Eligibility Criteria Fee @upbasiceduboard.gov.in Important dates Diploma in Elementary Education
Children are the future of our nation. If they do not get proper education, then our country will cease to progress. The responsibility of shaping the academic career of the students is in the hands of teachers. If the teachers are not properly trained or qualified, then they will be unable to guide the students. Thus, the UP government will offer Diploma in Elementary Education training to eligible candidates. The training was formerly known as Basic Training Certificate. These trainings will offer teachers better knowledge about teaching techniques, which will come as the boon in the lives of students as well.
The announcement, inviting application from teachers, who are interested in getting the D.El.Ed Training, was made by the Basic Education Board in Uttar Pradesh. The declaration was made on the 14th of May, 2018. The application was invited for the year 2018 – 2019.
- Only for untrained teachers – Only those teachers, who are already associated with any primary or upper primary school, but do not have the necessary training, will be able to apply for this course.
- Training for teachers of 1 to 8 – It has been mentioned in the draft that if any teacher is teaching the students of 1st to 8th standard, then this teachers training is mandatory for him/her.
- Application starting and ending date – As per the official notification, all interested candidates will be able to start the online registration from 11th May, 2018. The last date to submit the application is 23rd May, 2018.
- Duration of the training – The D.El.Ed Training will span over 2 years. It will commence on the 2nd July 2018 and will finish on the 31st March 2020.
Eligibility for application
- For UP residents only – Only those applicants will be able to attain the training that has legal residential documents of the state. All the applicants must be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Academic qualification – It is mandatory for all candidates to pass at least high school examination or any exam of similar value. Each applicant must have scored at least 50% in the examination.
- Age related criterion – All applicants must be above the age of 18 years to opt for this teachers’ training.
- Professional eligibility for Primary teachers – The teachers must have Diploma degree in Elementary Education for 2 years or Bachelor degree in Elementary Education for 4 years or Special Education Diploma degree.
- Professional eligibility for Upper Primary teachers – The Upper Primary teachers must have Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education for 1 year or B.EL.ED degree with 50% marks.
- Handicap of disabled candidates – In case the candidate suffers from any disability, then he/she will not have to pay ant fee for submitting the application form. These candidates will get the application for free.
- ST and SC candidates – If the applicants belong to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, then they will have to pay only 200 for getting the application form.
- Other candidates – Other than the above mentioned groups, all other candidates will have to pay 400 to get the application forms.
How to apply online?
- The application needs to be done online. To start the online registration process, an interested candidate has to click on the link http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
- Once the page opens, the applicant must click on the link that is marked as “Online Application System Examination for D.L.L. Ed. (Formerly BTC) Training- 2018 Regulatory Authority, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh”
- As soon as the link is clicked, it will open into a new page. Here, the applicant needs to click on the second option that is marked as “Online registration for the application form.”
- It will trigger the site to bring up the online registration form on the screen.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to fill in the fields with necessary educational, identification and professional information.
- Once the form fill-up is complete, the candidate must click on the “Submit” button.
- With the completion of the registration process, the site will generate an ID and password. All online applications must be completed by the end of 23rd May, 2018.
Important dates associated with the scheme
If any candidate is interested in getting a quick look at all the important dates, associated with the scheme, then he/she will have to click on the link http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/btc_2018/Manuals_BTC2018/DELED_2018_GO.pdf.
With proper training, the teachers will be able to learn more about the better ways of imparting education. If the teachers are well-trained, then they will be able to offer quality education to the students. So, training the teachers properly will ensure a better future of students.
- Saheli Portal for GST in Gujarat
- Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana in MP
- One District One Product Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam