Register in Vidyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
This is a scheme under which the students, who are staying in cities within the perimeter of Madhya Pradesh, shall get some financial benefits. This scheme is exclusively for the scheduled castes and the scheduled tribes. They will get monthly allowances to stay in the city under Vidyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Scheme.
The scheme launched in Bhopal on May 17 with the view that the underprivileged students will get some relief while studying in cities. The scheme will be enforced for the year 2017-18 initially.
- Deposits: You will have to provide your bank details, because this amount will be deposited directly to your bank once you are enrolled for the scheme.
- Application: The application under this scheme has to be submitted to the Housing Allowance Institution only. The nodal officers will also accept the accommodation allowances for those students who are studying under NGOs. After the final approval is done, the student’s account shall be credited directly.
- Housing allowance: Those students, who are eligible, shall get Rs. 2000 per month as housing allowance. This is for those students who are studying in cities like Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Ujjain.
- Other allowance: For students who are staying in the district headquarters, there will be a monthly allowance of Rs. 1250 given. Also, students studying at the Tehsil or Block level shall get Rs. 1000 per month.
- SC/ST only: Only if you belong to scheduled caste or scheduled tribe, can you take the advantage of this scheme. This scheme is being overseen by the individual welfare department of the SC/STs.
- Studies: Those students who are studying in government or non-government recognized colleges will be eligible for this scheme.
- Hostels: Those students who are not yet allotted placement in any government hostels will also get the advantage of this scheme.
- Affidavit of Landlord: You have to bring an affidavit of the landlord or the tenant for this scheme. Take a copy along with you while applying.
- Photocopy: Take a photocopy of the agreement you signed with your landlord and bring that as well during the form submission process.
- Bank account details: You also have to enlist your bank account details since you will directly receive it via bank transfer. Hence, bank account details like IFSC Code, etc are must.
- Aadhar card: To be eligible for this scheme you also have to have an Aadhar card. The Aadhar card number is necessary for obtaining the benefits of this scheme.
- Inventory: Make sure you have the inventory before applying for this scheme as it will be necessary to produce during application process.
How to Register
- You will have to visit your nearest subordinate institution to avail this scheme. The forms are being given offline from the housing allowance institutions.
- You can avail the form from there, fill it up and then submit it once again at the same place. Even nodal offices are being put to task for the process.
- You can also register online for the scheme. To do this, you will have to visit the official website and create a unique ID. Simply enter your mobile number and personal details and get your registration done.
- If you are applying online, you will have to submit the required documents along with the form in PDF or JPEG format. If submitting offline, simply attach the photocopies with your application form before submitting it.
This scheme will help students get housing allowance. It will encourage them to pursue higher education. More and more students from all sections of the society will be encouraged to come forward to take part in this scheme for the same.
Other Schemes –
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Anandam Scheme In Madhya Pradesh
- Lift irrigation in Madhya Pradesh Scheme
- Pradhanmantri aavas yojna