Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh – Application Process @itanagar.nic.in/scheme.html
On May 2017, Chief Minister has announced about the scheme.. Under this scheme the farmers will get crop loan at 0 % interest rate. The scheme namely Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana will be soon implemented in the state. The loan will be provided through the banking channels. The scheme is said to be launched during the first week of the month of Oct in the same year.
- Objective: the primary objective of the scheme is to provide easy loan to the farmers who are unable to harvest due to financial problems. Many of the farmers are still carrying heavy burden of loans, this will be one without interest. Hence it will be much easier to repay.
- Zero interest loans: The loan amount will be available at zero percent interest. That means the beneficiary will have to repay only the principal amount in stipulated time span.
- Crop Loan: The scheme will provide only crop loan. Krishi Rinn Yojana will not be applicable if the beneficiary wants loan for any other purpose than cropping.
- Bank channel: The loan amount will be released through the banking channels only. That is only particular banks will be eligible to release the loan amount. The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s account through the banking channels.
- Interest Subvention: Under this scheme those who have Kisan Credit card will get 4% interest subvention on crop loan. That is they will have to pay only 3% loan interest on the current loan amount. On the other those who replay the loan on time will get another 3% interest subvention. This means they will be able to take loan on 0% interest rate.
- Loan Limit: The loan amount limit is up to Rs. 3 Lac. Within this amount the interest subvention is available. Krishi Rinn Yojana will not be applicable if the loan amount is more than Rs. 3 Lac.
- Beneficiaries: According to the authority once the scheme will be launched at least 7500 farmers will be benefitted under the scheme. This figure is recorded for the current financial year.
- Limitation: The scheme will not be effective if there are perennial or plantation crops. Only normal and regular crops will be considered under this scheme.
Small and medium farmers are eligible for the scheme. Farmers who have taken loan up to Rs. 3 Lac will be considered and rests are not eligible. Also the farmer has to be the permanent citizen of the state Arunachal Pradesh.
Application Form and Registration Process
Registration form for the scheme is available in online and offline modes. Selected banks will provide forms. Applicant can visit nearest branches to collect their forms.
- In case of online application, the form can be found on their official website http://itanagar.nic.in/scheme.html. Also one can directly click on the link http://itanagar.nic.in/documents/kri.pdf to download the form.
- Application form for the scheme is available in PDF format. One has to download it and take a print out of the same. Then applicant has to fill up the form with correct information about the beneficiary.
- The filled up form will be required to submit to the banks or circle officers. Afterwards circle officers will issue a certificate in the name of the applicant regarding the land possession of the applicant.
- Once the certificate is being issued the applicant can apply for the crop loans in any banks listed under the scheme. Those who will not get the certificate from the CO will not get loan under this scheme.
Banks Name under the Scheme
Farmers who have taken loan from the following banks will be able to enjoy the benefits of the scheme,
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank,
- Commercial banks and Arunachal Pradesh State Cooperative Apex Banks.
- All these banks have to follow the guidelines of NABARD and RBI in this regard.
Those who have already taken loan and want to avail the scheme they also can. The benefits of the scheme have extended to those who have Kisan Credit Card issued in their name.
Other Schemes –
- Ved Vyas Awas Yojana in Jharkhand
- FasTag will be used in all tolls in India
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana