Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana in Madhya Pradesh 2018-19 [मुख्यमंत्री युवा मण्डी उद्यमी योजना] [Application Form, Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, Documents]
Unemployment is a massive issue in rural as well as urban areas in India. Both the central and state governments have designed and implemented numerous for generating employment and offering support to those who desire to open their own business. One such project, implemented by MP government is Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana. Under this program, training and credit facility will be offered to educated youths so that they can start their business and do something on their own.
|Name of the scheme
|Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
|Shivraj Singh Chauhan
|Date of announcement
|Educated unemployed youths
|MP Agricultural Marketing Board
- Elimination of unemployment – The main aim of this state sponsored scheme is to generate more job or business opportunities. Once this scheme generates jobs, it will be able to bring down unemployment percentage automatically.
- Training youth for self-dependence – Under this scheme, people will receive training that is aimed at making them more apt for running their own business from the state mandis or markets.
- Development of market system – With the implementation of this scheme, more trained and educated individuals will be able to join the market system in MP. Apart from developing the market system, it will also enhance overall economic progress.
- Theoretical and practical training – Under this program, MP government will offer both theoretical and practical training. It will assist the candidates in attaining necessary insight and ultimately transform into a matured businessmen.
- Application in markets – This protect will be implemented in all mandis or markets in the state.
- Number of beneficiaries – As of now, the state government has declared that 15 interested and eligible applicants will be chosen.
- Training tenure – The theoretical training at Gwalior will last for three months.
- Training remuneration – During the training period, each selected applicant will be offered a monthly remuneration of Rs. 5000.
- Utilization of credit – Young trained and licensed entrepreneurs will be able to use the credit amount to purchase or rent land and other essentials at low rate, within the mandi area.
Eligibility criteria for application
- Residential criterion – Only those business persons will be allowed to apply who are legal residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Age related criterion – There is a certain age related criterion that must be followed. All interested candidates must fall within the age bracket of 21 and 35 years of age. Anyone under or above this set limit cannot apply.
- Academic criterion – All candidates that desire to become a part of this unique project need to be graduates. Only candidates with graduation degrees will be able to sign up for this program.
- Professional status – Apart from being educated, the applicant must be unemployed. If the person is associated with any job that offers regular salary then he/she will not be allowed to participate under this project.
- Attainment of loan – Once an applicant has been chosen for this scheme, he/she will be allowed to apply and attain loan once.
- Not for loan defaulters – All such applicants will be left out of this scheme that have missed out of paying an EMI for any credit that they have taken from a financial institution. They must not be loan defaulters.
- Not for scheme beneficiary – If the applicant is already receiving the perks under another scheme, sponsored by private or government organizations then he/she will not be selected for this project.
- Not for government servants – All thus business owners who are associated with any state government job, then he/she will not be allowed to apply for the benefits of this scheme.
- Must have a business in the mandi – Only those applicants will be considered under this scheme, which have been associated with the mandi. He/she must have operated business from that mandi for a minimum of 100 days during the last year.
Important documents required for application
- Residential certificate – As there is a residential criterion, all applying candidates will have to provide their legal residential certificate. If they don’t possess their address proof, then they cannot apply.
- Age proof – Due to the presence of the age related criterion, applicants will have to submit such legal papers, which can support their claims of meeting age requirements.
- Academic certificate – As mentioned, applicants must be graduates to join. So, they must attach their college certificate and graduation degree with the application form.
- AAdhar card – To offer authority members with personal details, candidates must offer a photocopy of their Aadhar cards.
- Unemployment certificate – Only educated and unemployed youth will be able to participate under this scheme. Thus, candidates need to furnish their unemployment certificate as well.
- Non-defaulter certificate – In case the applicant has taken a loan before joining this scheme, he/she must furnish documents, which state that he/she has paid all EMIs regularly.
- Proof of being a member of the mandi – He/she must also attach a certificate, acquired from the mandi or market board. This paper will prove that he/she is associated with that particular market.
- Application form – Lastly, applicants need to collect, fill and submit an application that highlights their desire to be a part of this project to attain necessary training.
What is the implementation process?
The state government has already mentioned that the implementation of this project will be done in separate phases. There will be five different phases. They are as follows:
- 1st Phase – Under this phase, interested candidates will have to apply online to be a part of this project.
- 2nd Phase – The second phase includes the training that will be imparted by experts at Gwalior.
- 3rd Phase – Once they have attained theoretical training, it is time to put that to test by working in close association with merchants. This is constitute the third phase of implementation.
- 4th Phase – During the fourth phase of implementation, the state government will provide these trainees with legal certificates.
- 5th Phase – The final phase of implementation offers credit to these trained individuals so that they can set up their own business in the markets and become self-dependent.
How to get the application form?
The application process will be carried out on the official portal of the scheme. So, all interested candidates need to click on the authorized link to get to the digitized enrollment form. MP government will soon launch a separate site or make arrangements accordingly.
How to apply for the scheme?
Applicants must log on to the authorized portal of this scheme. There they will get their hands on the digitized registration form. They have to fill and submit the enrollment form online itself. You will get updated information on the registration process on this page soon. please bookmark our page.
Madhya Pradesh authority is launching many youth oriented schemes in recent times. It has realized that the best way to eliminate unemployment is to put the power into the hands of youngsters. Instead of depending on jobs, they can start their own business and earn their livelihood.
- Shram Suvidha Portal Registration
- Pension Scheme to Meritorious Sportsperson 2018
- Mukhya Mantri Krishi Udyog Yojana in Odisha 2018
- Green Skill Development Programme