Apply for Indian Navy Applications through CSC portal
Indian government has always encouraged young men and women to apply for jobs in the armed forces. Though women are not sent to the war fronts, they can still get representation in army, navy and the air force. But the application procedure was not easy. That is why, many people, living in villages could not apply for joining these forces. Presently, the central government has announced a scheme under which any applicant who desires to join the naval forces can register from the Common Services Centers.
Date of the announcement
The respective departments made this announcement on the 27th of November, 2017. The implementation of this scheme will soon take place and youngsters will be able to get their applications registered through the Common Services Centers or the CSCs.
Department monitoring this scheme
As per the draft of the official scheme, the Electronics and Information Technology Department of Indian government will aid and monitor the entire scheme. As this application procedure required internet connectivity, it will be implemented by this technical department. Alphons Kannanthanam, Minister of Technology and Admiral AK Chawla, Chief of Navy was present during the official announcement.
Number of CSC centers
As of now, it has been announced that the central government will operate around 2.5 lakh of these centers. The central government will establish these centers in all parts of the country. It will provide easy access for all.
Benefits of CSC services
- If any applicant is interested in getting his/her name registered for Indian Navy, they can do so by applying from the CSCs. These centers will assist in making the application. If any candidate is unable to understand and fill in the forms, assistance will be given at these centers.
- Not all have the expertise of scanning or uploading legal documents with the application form. The executives as these centers will also do this on behalf of the applicants.
- If the applicant does not have access to net banking, these executives will also assist the candidates in making payments.
- All villages and remote regions will also have these centers. The net connectivity in these areas is not good enough. These centers will allow applicants in making their application without any interruptions.
Fee charged by the CSCs
It has been announced that all applicants, applying for a job with the Indian Navy, via these CSCs, will have to pay a small fee of Rs. 60 for the services they will get at these centers.
- Link Aadhaar Card with LIC and other Insurance Policies
- 3 New Schemes by Chhattisgarh govt
- Cashless Treatment Scheme Haryana
- Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana