Apply online for all govt. Jobs in Gujarat 2018 – Online Portal Application Form @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Interested candidates looking around for best Government jobs in Gujarat, have the convenience of applying online. The state government of Gujarat has announced the launch of the online web portal for candidates who are looking around for best career options in Govt. Jobs. The government has introduced the facility of online job application via govt. web portal services.
The new services have been introduced by the Gujarat state government for candidates directly via govt. web portal services. The facilities are available for interested candidates via Ojas web portal. Applicants are free to get registered on the official web portal at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The web portal services have been updated with latest job opening in various government departments. The applicants can log on and fill in the application form online.
- One of the main features of the new web portal service is that it offers information related to latest government job openings in different departments.
- The web portal offers convenience to the candidates where they can get registered for any job preferred in these departments. The provision for online application form has also been provided on the web portal for the candidates.
- Using the web portal services candidates can directly upload all their relevant documents, make payment for fees and submit job request online itself. The candidates can also request for downloading the copy of call letters in case they are short listed for any job position.
Online Application process – Gujarat Govt. jobs 2018
- Any candidate who is interested in applying for the job position in government departments will first have to visit the online web portal at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On the main official web page they have to look around for “Registration” option.
- Once located they will have to look around for “Apply” option. You can also visit the web page by clicking the link at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/PreRegistration.aspx.
- Before proceeding the applicants have to agree to the terms and conditions by enabling the “I Agree” option in the check box provided. You will be displayed with the registration form in which you have to fill in all the details asked.
- Using the application form, applicants can fill in for any job position. You can also select to click the link at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8= for seeing complete list of new vacancies.
Applicants are free to go through the list of vacancies for latest openings. It is advisable to try and fill in for vacancies before the last date of submission.
Upload documents and Application Fees
The candidates are supposed to submit the fee for application at the time of application submission. You can also make a request for a hard copy (Printed copy) of the post office challan by clicking the link at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/PrintApplFormStatic.aspx?opt=6tNlqIrOAAk=.
Candidates will also have to submit a copy of their documents along with the application form for any job position. You can click the link directly at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/jobupload.aspx and submit the documents.
You will be requested to provide with the ID number for your application along with the birth date, when uploading documents for any job position.
If you are looking forward to apply for any govt. job then it is advisable to regularly visit the official website. Most job positions are always advertised on the website. You can also request for the call letter directly.
- Durgashakti Vahini for safety of women Haryana
- Jharkhand Divyang Jan Adhikari Niyamavali
- Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Scheme Gujarat
- Gujarat Schemes and Yojanas