Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh and list of Arunachal Pradesh cities selected for this scheme
One of the most progressive schemes of the Modi government is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana that aims on providing affordable houses to the homeless people of the country. Under this scheme the government of India has shortlisted 2508 cities and towns of the country where houses will be constructed under this scheme and given at a subsidized rate to the people who are still homeless. This mission is to be completed within the year 2022.
This housing scheme is applicable for the Indian families who fall under the Economically Weaker section of the society category who have an annual family income of less than Rs.3 lakhs.Features of the scheme
- Any family that does not have a puccua house and meets the previous criteria is also applicable for this scheme. The house should not be in the name of the immediate family member or in any part of the country.
- The focus of this scheme would be providing affordable house to women, old people, families belonging to SC ad ST categories and BPL categories.
- The application under this scheme can be made both online and offline. The forms are available in the public sectors banks and also online.
- The applicants under this scheme can also apply for a home loan to buy a house under this scheme. This loan can be used in buying a house or also in constructing a house.
- The loan will be given at a subsidized interest rate if taken for tenure of 15 years. Also, to get the subsidy the loan should not be more than Rs.6 lakhs.
- Also if the loan is being taken for constructing a new house then the applicant to has finish construction within 18 months and the house has to have a carper area of at least 30 square meters.
Awas Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh
Among the states selected for this scheme, Arunachal Pradesh is also one of the states where the scheme is being implemented. In this state 29 cities have been selected for this scheme.
|List of cities||· Mariyang
The houses will have all the basic and necessary amenities and most importantly a toilet. Also the applicants who take loan under this scheme have to follow the construction guidelines that have been mentioned for this scheme.
In three phases the scheme will be carried out, so that all homeless can have a proper house within deadline. In Arunachal Pradesh, the PMAY has stared and the construction will be carried out on a fast basis to complete the scheme within the target time.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna 2016 (Tax Rate on Black Money)
- PM Awas Yojana
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)