Balram Taal Yojana Farmers welfare scheme of Madhya Pradesh – Application Process, financial assistance
The state government of MP has launched a new scheme termed as Balram Taal Yojana. The new yojana is focused on providing with better life style for farmers including information related to income, water supply and cultivation process for farmers. The government has also stated that it shall be providing with full assistance to farmers during this cultivation season.
The scheme was official announced by the CM after cabinet approval on 25th May 2017. The scheme will be supervised by agricultural and farmer welfare departments in the state. Under the new scheme the state government will monitor how farmers make use of water facilities provided for irrigation purpose. To get full benefit under the scheme it is obvious that state farmers can contact or visit their nearest zila parishad or Gramin Krishi vistar committee for getting full information.
Key Features of the yojana
- Under this scheme, the eligible farmers will get sufficient financial assistance by the state government for getting their agricultural activities going smoothly. Several farmers from many districts of the state has availed such financial benefits from this welfare scheme.
- With the net cost amount of Rupees eighty thousand, farmers from different categories like general, OBC, SC/ST will get various percentage of financial assistance like 40%, 50%, and 75%.
- For farmers from the SC/ST categories the net cultivation cost amount fixed under this scheme is 1 lakh which is 20 thousand higher when compared with other category farmers.
- According to sources the state farmers who are residents of Madhya Pradesh state are only eligible to get full benefit of the yojana.
- It is also stated that each farmer will only be able to avail benefit of the scheme only once.
- For each beneficiary farmer to prove and get registered under the scheme the farmer has to prove his identity and resident ship of the state. This means that he should provide with details of Aadhar card, ration card or voter card.
- It is also obvious that farmer has to provide with details of bank account and residential proof including light and water bill. He may also have to provide with details of related documents including caste certificate and income proof.
- Officially farmers within the state can visit the web portal mp.gov.in from their internet web browser and collect details regarding registration process.
- In case any farmer is not familiar with online means then he can also directly visit the nearest Krishi Vistar Adhikari at the gramin level and collect more information.
Other Schemes –
- Aashirwad Scheme in Punjab
- Gopabandhu Gramin Yojana in Odisha
- Bijli Bill Jurmana Maafi Yojana in Haryana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana