Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration – Check Application Status Eligibility @admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/
Applicants wishing to collect more set of information related to Berojgari Bhatta by Himachal Pradesh Government scheme can now officially collect it online over the new web portal admis.hp.nic.in. The applicants can now get updates related to allowance, registration, application form and status checks for 2018 online. You are also free to collect more related information about documents and process in this article.
Objective of the scheme
The government of Himachal Pradesh has officially announced the applicants to get registered to the scheme / Yojana online using the web portal services. The new scheme for implementation was officially announced by Virbhadra Singh (Chief Minister –Himachal Pradesh). The state government has stated that the scheme is aimed at offering youth of the state with financial support till they are employed. Under the scheme the scheme the government has made it clear that the youth will be able to make claims for allowance that can be used by them for searching better job.
Benefits under the scheme
- According to the state government it shall be offering with financial assistance for each unemployed youth registered under the scheme with allowance equivalent to Rs 1000 on monthly basis.
- The benefit would be provided for youth who have completed at least 12th grade education. In case the youth is disabled or handicapped then he or she will be able to claim for Rs 1500 allowance (50 percent additional) monthly.
- The state government announced that the benefit under the scheme would be offered to the youths for a period of two years.
- To take complete benefit under the scheme the applicant or candidate has to be a local citizen of the state of Himachal Pradesh. He should have been born in the state.
- It is also important that the candidate should have studied at least 12th grade minimum or more. He should be holding a pass certificate from the state school.
- The applicant should have registered his name with government run employment exchange for at least a years time before applying under the scheme.
- The government has also stated that the applicant should not have an annual income of any of the members in the family exceeding Rs 2 lakhs annual. The age limit of the candidate should be between 20 and 35 years of age.
- The candidate who is already self employed will not be able to take any benefit under the scheme. Apart from this the candidate should not have been employed with government jobs or terminated from his job post.
- To get full benefit the candidate should not be having any police record for offence under any criminal activity in the past.
- The students who are opting for higher education under regular university program cannot avail any benefit under the scheme. Apart from this he or she should not have been enrolled under any other such scheme in the past.
Checking eligibility criteria
- Applicants who wish to get registered under the scheme are also having convenience of checking with the eligibility status online. To get started you have to log on to the official website http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/ .
- On the provided tab you may have to enter the employment exchange registration number and verify with the verification code. Then you have to click the eligibility check option.
- Applicants who want to get registered online will first have to check with the eligibility. Once confirmed then you have to visit the official website for registration http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/.
- On the main page you have to look around for online application for allowance option. Once found you have to click enter. Then you will be redirected towards the page where you have to fill in details for registration process. You may have to provide with details related to your personal information, address and contact details.
- Applicants will have to enter with details related to registration number that is provided to you by the exchange. Once you verify using the code you will need to select proceed option.
- Applicants are expected to provide with all possible details including uploading all documents. You also have the convenience to request for print out copy of the form.
- Any applicant who has applied under the scheme will officially have to provide with self declaration form. You have to follow strict guidelines when providing with information.
- You have to get registered officially on the website http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/. Now you may have to select the option Apply online. Try and search for self declaration option on the main page. You have to enter the verification code in order to proceed.
Checking with application status
Applicants also have the convenience of checking with the status of application online. From the official website main page http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/ applicants have to make selection of Status check option and then provide with ID registration.
Form reprint option
Candidates also have the benefit of taking the re-print of the application form online. You can visit the official website http://admis.hp.nic.in/unemp/ and then select the Re-Print form option. You just have to enter the Registration ID and then select Print option.
- The candidates are expected to submit a copy of their Valid Aadhar card for Biometric information. It is also important for them to submit the copy of income proof of the family.
- To prove the citizen ship the candidate will have to submit a copy of Birth certificate. They also have to provide with registered mobile number and email id. For applicants, it is also important to provide with registration number of employment exchange. Handicapped applicants may have to submit a copy of valid documents.
Other Schemes –
- CBSE NEET 2018 Examination Online Application Form
- PMAY Urban – 1.86 lakh More houses Sanctioned
- Himachal Pradesh Yojana and Schemes
- Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana Himachal Pradesh