Bhairon Singh Shekawat Swarojgar Antodaya Yojana Rajasthan Interest Free Loan Scheme For unorganized sector
According to the latest updates from the sources, the scheme was officially named after martyr Bhairon Singh Shekhawat. The government sources have also added that the new scheme is a type of beneficial scheme that has been announced to offer benefit to the people belonging to the unorganized sector.
- According to further updates it is obvious that under the new scheme the state government has announced to offer with loan on the interest free basis to the beneficiaries. The loan amount provided under the scheme can be used by each beneficiary and eligible candidate for getting established or self-employed within the state limits.
- According to the state government the scheme has been announced for being implemented keeping in mind the long pending Lists made by Rajput class of the society as their growing demand.
According to he latest updates under the new scheme the state government has announced to offer benefit to over 50,000 families belonging to the economic weaker sections of the society. Apart from this each of the beneficiaries registered under the scheme will be able to claim for loan individually such that the government has sanctioned over 50,000 loans on interest free basis under the new scheme.
Other Schemes –
- Check Rajasthan Ration Card List
- Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme
- Rajasthan Yojana and Schemes