Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana | Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2018 List Rajasthan Free scooty Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process
The state government of Rajasthan has introduced the free Scooty distribution scheme in the late 2017 for the state women students who completes their higher secondary schoolings and enters into the college 1st year. This free scooty distributing scheme was named as Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017 / Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2017.
- Only the state women students who completed their 10th in the schools cited in the state and enters into the college bachelor degree 1st year after completing the 12th class with min of 50% of pass mark in the year 2017 are eligible to receive the free scooty.
- More importantly, only the girls from the selected communities like SC/ST/OBC can apply to receive scooty under this scheme.
Under this scheme, the eligible students will get free scooty filled with 2 liters petrol along with the 1 year insurance coverage. Though, the application process for this scheme has closed by the November month of last year 2017, now the list of eligible members are released by the government authority.
How to check the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2017 List / Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2017 List
- To check the list of eligible students for receiving the free scooty, you need to visit the official site of Rajasthan state department of college education http://dce.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Where you can find the link of provisional list of Medhavi Scooty & Devnarayan Scooty, by clicking any of them you can able to get the list displayed in PDF format. In that PDF file you can able to check whether your name gets listed or not.
- Under this scheme, about 1650 free scooty will be distributed to the eligible students across the state. Literally about 50 scooty are to be given for the eligible students from every districts of the entire state.
In addition to that, selected students will be given scholarship amount of ten thousand rupees for completing their under graduation courses and rupees twenty thousand for completing their post graduation courses.
Other Schemes –
- Bhairon Singh Shekawat Swarojgar Antodaya Yojana Rajasthan
- Uttar Pradesh Mahamana Gau Gram Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudaan Yojana in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Yojana and Schemes