Check Rajasthan Ration Card List 2018 District Wise & Application Form Download @food.raj.nic.in
Rajasthan state government as released the list state ration card holders for the current year 2018. The list has been prepared and published by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the state. As the ration card is one of the essential for the people to avail all the rations at subsidized price from the government stores, people are pretty eager to get their cards as early as possible.
Now, with the release of the list of eligible ration cards in the Rajasthan state for the year 2018, state people can easily verify their card status in online. In fact, if their names have been listed out or to get their names included then they can re-apply or apply for the same by getting the appropriate application in online.
Rajasthan Ration Card list details
Earlier, the process of converting the normal ration cards into digital format has been successfully completed by the state authorities. Now, with the release of the ration card list for the year 2018, people can easily check their inclusion or they can make new registration process for amending their names in the list.
The Food department of the state has listed those names and all the needed information about the public distribution systems carried by the Rajasthan state government in online by launching the official website food.raj.nic.in.
With the release of the ration card list of the year 2018, now state people can easily check their names under the category list of APL (Above Poverty Line), BPL (Below Poverty Line), Antyodaya Anna Yojana and so.
Types and Colors of the Ration Cards
|Ration Card Color
|APL (Above Poverty Level)
|2 Gas Connections
|1 Gas Connection
|BPL (Below Poverty Level)
|State wise BPL
|Beneficiaries of Antyodaya Ann Yojana
How to check the Rajasthan Ration Card List of 2018 in online
If you are unaware of getting the ration card list from the official site of Food supply department of the Rajasthan state, then below listed steps will easily guides you to do.
- Step 1: First of all users are requested to visit the official webpage of the state Food and Civil Supplies Department, which is food.raj.nic.in
- Step 2: Secondly in the visible homepage of the official site, users are advised to select the Ration card Report section, where they can find the link for District Wise Ration Card Details.
- Step 3: By doing so, users can able to get the complete list of ration cards which are included in the year 2018 in the visible page by displaying the value of the net counts.
- Step 4: Now, users can sort out the Village or Urban details by selecting the appropriate radio button at the top of the visible web page.
- Step 5: By doing so, users can able to get the complete net count results of ration cards in district wise counts or by urban place counts, according to the user’s selection.
|For Rural Areas
|Select Block Name – > Panchayat Name -> Village Name – > FPS Number
|For Urban Areas
|Select Nagarpalika, Ward Number -> FPS Number.
|Link for viewing State Ration card 2018 list
|Link for downloading new Ration Card Form
|Link of downloading Ration card modification form
|Link for tracking the Ration card status
- Step 6: Now, users can able to find the list where they can manually check their names has listed or not. If it’s not listed, you can apply for new card by picking the rightful link mentioned about along with the listed documents below.
|· Recent Passport Size Photograph
· Previous Electricity Bills
· Gas Connection Receipt
· Caste Certificate
· Aadhaar Card
· PAN Card
· Bank Passbook
· Income Certificate
As per the information received from the government authority, the state government is about to distribute new ration cards for the APL and BPL categorize people based on the new list developed in 2018. So it’s highly advisable for people to check their names gets listed, else get the appropriate forms and do the registration process.
Other Schemes –
- Uttar Pradesh Mahamana Gau Gram Scheme
- CBSE NEET 2018 – Examination Online Application Form
- Palanhar Yojana in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Yojana and Schemes