Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship for Meritorious Students in Bihar
The State government of Bihar has announced the launch of the new scholarship scheme for meritorious students studying in states Madarsa system. The decision was approved by the Union Cabinet for implementation. Under the new implementation the financial assistance will be offered to the students who have appeared for state school board exams.
The launch and implementation of the new scholarship scheme was announced after being approved by the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar along with the Cabinet of his ministers, Department of Cabinet Secretariat, Additional Secretary Upendra Nath Pandey. The implementation will be made for girls and boys appearing for the 12 board exams under the Madrasa system from within the state.
- The state government has announced that the students appearing for 10th grade board exams will be offered with scholarship under the PM Vidyarthi Protsahan scheme for incentives.
- According to the statements made the government will also encourage the Girl students appearing for 12th grade exam who manage to score First division in the exam with incentives.
- According to the sources, the names of the eligible students will also be included within the MVPY scheme earlier launched by Prime Minister.
- It is also obvious that the incentive scheme will encourage more number of students to perform much better in the coming years in state board exams.
- The state government said that making use of the incentive amount the students can further try and take admission for higher studies in state colleges and universities for professional courses.
- It will also ensure that the students who come from backward class and economically weaker section of the society will be encouraged to study much better in the coming years.
- The state government has announced that the incentive will only be valid for students who appeared in exams conducted by BSMEB (Bihar State Madarsa Education Board).
- The board will ensure that each meritorious student will be provided with a chance to get their names eligible under student incentive Yojana.
- The meritorious girls appearing for Molvi exams will also be eligible for student incentives.
- Under the new implementation the beneficiaries for the scholarship program will be all students (Girls or Boys) who are appearing for the 10 and 12 grade exams for state board.
- The students who shall manage to score First class division in these exams will be eligible for scholarship programs.
With the implementation of this scheme the state government aims at improving and encouraging more students to perform well. The state government will also allocate a budget of Rs 115.90 crore for improving the education level provided by the state teachers. The government will make use of the funds to improve the condition of the schools and construct residential premise for teachers and teaching staff.
- Free Sports Coaching Scheme in Delhi
- AP Fibre Grid Project Scheme In Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. Rajendra Medha Scholarship Scheme
- Free Uniform, Bicycles & Scholarship Scheme In Bihar