Bike Ambulance Mobile Medical Services under Amma Vodi scheme Telangana for Accident Victims and Women
With increasing demand for better medical services, the Chief Minister of Telangana State Mr. K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) has announced the launch of the new service within the state. According to the updates collected the new services have been launched by the state government with an aim to offer emergency ambulance services to accident victims and for the women at the time of Post-natal as mobile services.
- According to updates the new mobile medical services have been already implemented by the state government for the benefit of the people within the state in the initial stage.
- To make it more functional the state government has announced that it shall try and provide with all desired funds.
- Under the new implementation services the state government will try and provide people and victims with Bike ambulance services at the earliest. The government has ensured that more funds will be made available for funding the scheme for government hospitals.
- The state government has also made it very clear that the provisions will be included for funding the implementation of the scheme state wide in the next coming Budget 2018-19.
- The government has ensured that it shall try and provide with more funds for health and medical department for implementation. These have been made possible with an aim to help improve the conditions and facilities in the government hospitals.
- The government has also stated that it has already managed to operate with 102 emergency ambulance services in the state under the Amma Vodi scheme. Apart from this the state government is already providing with additional 41 ambulance services running within various tribal areas.
- With the implementation of the new ambulance scheme the state government aims at providing with another 200 vehicles that will be used for ambulance services.
- Under the new scheme the state government will try and provide with another 6 ambulance services within each of state’s district.
- The state government has also stated that each ambulance will be accompanying one Asha Worker along with one professional technician. The other ten seater will also have sufficient space for attendants and family members of expected mother.
- The state government has also provided the provision of introducing 50 two wheeler ambulances that will be operational in GHMC region that will take care of the accidental victims.
- This is one benefit as in most cases four wheeler ambulances may not be able to reach on time while bikes will always reach on time to help the accident victims.
With an aim to make the implementation more effective, the state government has ensured that it shall try and hire trained professionals termed as responders who will offer with immediate help to the victims at the accident spot. Each such Bike ambulance will also be stationed at the traffic intersection between 8am up till 8 pm.
Other scheme –
- Building scheme Gram Panchayats Maharashtra
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List
- Telangana Schemes
- Telangana Buffalo Subsidy Programme