Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2018 for Physically Disabled Divyang Free Laptops Specification Motor tricycles Online Registration @sparsh.samagra.gov.in (मध्यप्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री निःशक्त दिव्यांग शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन योजना)
The Madhya Pradesh state government has announced to launch the new educational scheme termed as Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana (CM’s Educational Incentive Scheme) to be implemented for 2018 academic year. The new scheme has been announced by the government for benefiting PWDs (Persons with Physical Disabilities). Under this scheme, the government will distribute Motor Tricycles and Laptops to the disabled college and school gong students.
As per the state government, the scheme will be implemented for the academic year 2018 for the beneficiaries within the state of Madhya Pradesh. To effectively implement the scheme state wide the government has also announced to launch the online web portal for registration process. Any candidate who is interested to get registered under this scheme can now get logged on to the web portal at sparsh.samagra.gov.in. The process of registration is currently open via online platform.
- As per the state government, the benefit under the scheme will be offered to the deserving candidates via Sparsh (Special Project for Assistance, Rehabilitation and Strengthening of Handicapped) programme.
- The scheme is focused on offering with educational benefit to the candidates. The government, via the scheme, aims at encouraging more number of PWDs (Persons with Disabilities) to complete their basic level of education so they can be independent in their life. The candidates availing benefit will be able to complete their education with ease and comfort using modern technology.
- The scheme is focused on encouraging disabled persons in the state to pursue education such that they have access to all modern facilities and resources at their own will.
- The scheme will also help the children suffering from Orthopedic disabilities such that they have complete access to better education system and resources at their will for free. This will make the process of gaining knowledge in a more convenient way.
- The state government also aims at offering children with hearing disabilities and sight disabilities with best accessories so that they can easily be encouraged for pursuing best level of education is schools and colleges independently.
- The government has stated that all assistance will be offered to the disabled children suffering from any type of disability in the form of walking and hearing aids and devices along with motor tricycles and lap tops.
Financial aid help
The type of financial aid and help offered by the state government has been mentioned in the below table:-
|Type of Disability||Aid and help offered||First Time||Second Time|
|Eye sight disability||Lap top||The assistance will be offered at the time of admission in 10th grade or ITI||Assistance offered at the time of admission in Polytechnic|
|Other disability – Mental disability||Lap top||Assistance to be granted once when taking admission in 10th grade or in ITI||Second grant offered when taking admission in Polytechnic|
|Physically handicapped with 60 percent disability of lower part of the body||Motor Tricycle battery operated||Grant to be offered when taking admission in 9th grade only once||Second grant offered when taking admission in Polytechnic|
- To take benefit you have to be a school or college going student and local resident of Madhya Pradesh state. It is also important that you have to be physical disabled and have been attending school or college on regular basis.
- Apart from this, you need to have secured over 60 percent of minimum aggregate marks in past classes if you are orthopedic disabled. Other students need to secure minimum of 50 percent marks.
How to apply
- Any candidate who is interested in getting registered under the scheme can now complete the procedure online itself. To get started you have to officially visit the government web portal at sparsh.samagra.gov.in.
- Once you are logged on to the main web page you have to look for relevant option “Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana or CM’s Educational Incentive Scheme” and click it or you can also directly visit the page at http://sparsh.samagra.gov.in/Public/Pages/CMSPYDefault.aspx.
- On the redirected web page you will have to make the selection of “Apply” under the scheme option available. The link is placed at the bottom of the web page.
- Depending on your eligibility you can get registered as “College student” or as a “School Student” for registration. You can also directly visit the web pages at http://sparsh.samagra.gov.in/PwDUsers/CMSPY/Student_Registration.aspx and http://sparsh.samagra.gov.in/PwDUsers/CMSPY/College_Students_Registration.aspx on the basis of your eligibility.
- Next you just have to provide with your valid and legal ID number on the space or tab provided. After you have successfully completed the procedure you will be able to take full benefit of the scheme.
How to Check Student Status
- As a registered candidate you are also provided with convenience where you can check with the status of your application form online on the official website.
- To complete the procedure of status check you have to log on to the official website. You can also directly visit the status check web page by clicking the link at http://sparsh.samagra.gov.in/Public/CMSPY/StudentDetails.aspx.
- Once you click the link you will be redirected towards a web page where you have to enter your Type “School or College” student. After that you just have to provide with valid ID number that was saved at the time of registration. The details have to be entered in the tabs provided.
- To take benefit under this scheme you will have to provide with proof of your domicile in the state. You have to submit your birth certificate, ration card, Aadhar card, Voter ID or other relevant documents along with electricity or water bill.
- You may also have to submit a copy of your disability certification stating type and percentage of disability.
- Candidates have to submit their last exam results and new admission receipts at the time of registration.
To state government shall be giving with lap tops for free to the students at the time of admission. The government has sanctioned a sum of Rs 32,000 for each laptop at the time of procuring it from dealers. You can check with the specs and other details at http://socialjustice.mp.gov.in/Portal/Public/View.ashx?id=497&Mode=Circular.
The new scheme has been announced as an initiative taken by the state government to help disabled students get encouraged for completing their education on their own. They will be able to access all resources and be independent for being regular at the school or college.
Other Schemes –
- Khelo India School Games 2018
- Telangana Farmers Free Passbook Scheme
- Madhya Pradesh schemes and Yojana
- Medhavi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana in MP Free Laptop Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in delhi