CBSE NEET 2018 – Examination Online Application Form, Exam Date Patterns & Details @cbseneet.nic.in
A facility for NEET Exams 2018 has been invited by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Examination) by the applicants for applying online for registration. The new provision has been provided for candidates opting to appear for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). The provisions have been provided for students who are aiming to apply for dental and medical college for entrance exams.
- According to the sources, the interested applicants can get registered online via official website cbseneet.nic.in. The CBSE has announced that the NEET exams (UG) will be conducted by the authorities on May 6th
- So if any candidate is interested in availing admission in undergraduate program for BDS or MBBS then it is compulsory that will have to appear for NEET exam. The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of All India Ranking.
- The authorities have also stated that the candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam will have to apply online over the official website between 8th February till 9th March 2018.
- The applicants should submit the forms latest by 11:50 PM 9th March 2018. In order to fill in the fee for the exam the candidates will have to submit it latest by 8th February 2018 till 11:50 PM.
- In case any data has to be corrected then it is only allowed online latest by 12th March till 16th March 2018. Students will have to upload a copy of their admit cards latest by April 2018 second week. The results will be declared by 5th June 2018.
Procedure for Application
- To get registered for the NEET exam the student have to first get registered on the official website for CBSE NEET. The moment you are on the main page you will have to look around for Apply online option. You will find the link just under the Online services option.
- You have to agree and then select to apply online under the UG program. On the registration form you will have to try and provided with all details including their personal information and details about their Biometrics –Aadhar card.
- Once all details have been entered you just have to select the submit option. The moment you have got registered on the website then you are free to make selection of the NEET form and apply online for exam. Student can also request for a hard copy of the form for future verification.
- Any candidate who is a citizen of the country is free to apply for the NEET exam online. To apply for the exam it is important that the candidate should be minimum of 17 years of age by 31st December 2018.
- A maximum age criteria is set to 25 years for candidates as on 31st December 2018. For candidates belonging to the OBC / PH/ ST/ SC categories have a relaxation period of 5 years.
Fee for the exam
If you belong to the General caste category then you will have to pay an amount of Rs 1400. The candidates who belong to ST/SC category will have to pay Rs 750 for the exam. The same fee is also applicable for Disabled people.
Other Schemes –
- Delhi Aam Aadmi Health Card Scheme
- Prime Minister (PM) Research Fellowship
- National Testing System body Common Entrance test
- Primary Teachers Posts job