Chandranna Pelli kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh (CHPK) – Backward Classes Girls will get 30000 for Marriage Website Logo launch
Andhra Pradesh state government is all set to start a new scheme for the backward classes. Under this scheme namely Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme, young girls from backward classes will get financial help from the government during their marriage. Nearly 40,000 couples will get Rs. 30,000/- per girl under this scheme.
The scheme hasn’t been launched yet in the state. According to the officials the scheme will officially launch on the CM N. Chandrababu Naidu birthday 20th April 2018. The state government will launch the scheme on the mentioned date.
Features of the scheme
- Aim: The aim of the scheme is to provide financial help to the girls from economically weaker sections during their marriage ceremony. Now they don’t have to bear heavy financial burden for the same.
- Marriage Gift: Under the scheme each bride will get Rs. 30, 000/- as marriage gift or financial help from the state government of Andhra Pradesh. 20% of the total amount will be given before marriage and 80% will be given on the wedding day.
- Beneficiaries: Nearly 40,000 couples will be selected on the basis of eligibility criteria. They will be given the mentioned amount on their wedding. Beneficiaries will have to register/apply for the scheme to enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
- Budget: The state government has allocated Rs. 120 Cr for this scheme for the year 2017-18. Within this one year the state will provide money to 40k brides across the state.
- Marriage Registration: It is mandatory for everyone in India to register their marriage legally. The scheme is no difference. However in this scheme the bride and the groom have to register their marriage in the registrar’s office by personally visiting the office.
- Kapu Community: Along with this scheme the AP government has also announced about the scholarship programs for the Kapu community students. Alongside the AP government has also launched few more schemes in the state.
- The scheme is only for the girls. That is only brides will get the financial help not the groom or his family. The brides will have to be the citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant has to belong to the backward classes as well as below the poverty line. All the beneficiaries have to register under the BPL card.
- Brides under this scheme have to have white ration card under the BPL category. BPL card and ration card are mandatory for the scheme.
- Minimum age of the bride must be 18 years and the groom is 21 years. Both of them must be legally adult at the time of their marriage.
- Both the bride and the groom must be passed minimum 10th standard from a recognised educational institution. There is no maximum limit of education under this scheme.
- Scanned copy of Birth certificate of both the bride and the groom for their age proof is mandatory. The certificate has to be issued through MEE SEVA centre by any competent authority.
- A scanned copy of bride and groom’s Aadhaar Card is also needed. Along with that 2 scanned copies of passport sized photo of both the bride and groom are also mandatory.
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate issued by competent authority through the MEESEVA centre is also needed. The brides have to submit the caste certificate as proof of belonging to backward classes.
- Scanned copy of Income certificate of the family members is needed. All the earning members’ income certificate from all sources must be submitted to enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
- Finally a scanned copy of the wedding card must be submitted. All these documents are to be uploaded at the time of registration.
How to apply
Under this scheme the applicants have to register online to enjoy the benefits. Online application forms will be available in the official site https://epass.apcfss.in/. In the Home page the scheme will be published once it will launch officially.
The ‘Dulhan’ Scheme which is similar to Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme is available in the website now. After 1st January 2018 the application details of this scheme will be available in the official website.
Along with the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka scheme the AP state government has announced some more schemes for the welfare of the state. The state government will provide Rs. 2 Lac coverage to the families of deceased under the Chandranna Bima in the state. Also the Kapu students will get scholarship from the backward class federations.
Other Schemes –
- Jai Kisaan Mobile App in Goa
- Click pictures of wrongly parked cars and get 10% reward
- India BPO Promotion Scheme (IBPS) in Chhattisgarh
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana