Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Honorarium Scheme Haryana : Financial Assistance to teaching and non-teaching employees who got retired
The state of Haryana has launched a new scheme to facilitate teaching and non-teaching staffs of government aided colleges. Those who have retired from their jobs earlier will all be honoured by the state government of Haryana under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Honorarium Scheme.
Haryana State government has launched the scheme in 2017. During January 2018, the Education Department of the state has given its nod to it. This scheme has started operating from April 1st, 2017.
- Scheme Policy: According to the scheme policy teaching and non-teaching employees who got retired from their service within year 1988 and 1998 will be able to receive financial benefits from the state government under this scheme.
- Financial Assistance: As per the scheme policy, the financial honorarium would be given to the staffs on monthly basis. Rs. 30, 000/- per month would be paid to the Principal, Rs. 25, 000/- per month would be given to the teaching staffs/lecturers, Rs. 11, 000/- per month would be paid to the class III non-teaching employees and Rs. 6, 000/- per month would be given to the class IV non-teaching employees.
- Teaching staffs and Class III and IV non-teaching staffs who got retired between the dates 1st January 1988 to 10th may 1998 will be eligible for the scheme. They are needed to register under the scheme.
- Staffs that were in service in government aided colleges are eligible for the scheme. Some of the aided colleges have become state-run colleges now. Staffs, retired from those colleges are eligible too for the benefits of the scheme.
Those who have worked in any government aided college more than ten years would be able to enjoy the benefit of the scheme. This scheme is launched to facilitate the retired staffs from the government aided colleges across the state.
- Varah Palan Scheme
- Chief Minister Agriculture Productivity Scheme MP
- Deendayal Gram Roshni Yojana in Rajasthan
- Haryana Yojana and Schemes