Uttar Pradesh B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam Date Application form Syllabus Fee
One of the most anticipated Joint Entrance Examination in India is going to be conducted by the Lucknow University. The university authority has opened online registration for one of the biggest state level entrance exams. This entrance exam will be very important for the students as it will be the determinant for their next step in the future. With the marks of this entrance exam, the students will be able to get admitted into more than 200 colleges which accept the JEE Score and also they will be able to get themselves admitted under several important courses provided by government universities or self-financed colleges and universities. Around 1, 95, 000 students will be benefitted from the entrance exams as they will be able to study in different government universities and colleges.
Important dates of UP B.Ed. JEE
Below we will provide the important dates for the examinees of the entrance exam.
|Online Application Start Date
|15 February, 2018
|15 March, 2018
|Fee Payment Deadline
|15 March, 2018
|Deadline for Application Submission + Fee Payment
|15 March, 2018
|B.Ed. Entrance Exam Date
|11 April, 2018
|Result Announcement Date
|10 May – 15 May, 2018
|1 June- 30 June, 2018
|Class Start Date
|2 July, 2018
|Document Verification and Direct Admission Deadline
|10 July, 2018
- JEE B.Ed. Option: If a student wants to apply for the UP B.Ed. JEE, they will have to visit the official website of Lucknow university. After that the students will have to select the option named “JEE B.Ed.” which will be available in the homepage.
- Online Registration Option: The students will also be able search for the term “JEE B.Ed. 2018-20 session” if they are unable to find it at the homepage. After that the students will have to select the online registration option.
- Registration Form: After selecting the online registration option, the students will have to fill out a registration form with proper details. The registration form will require the personal information of a student such as their cellphone number, email id, etc.
- Register: After providing necessary details, submitting the captcha code and completing the application form properly, the students will need to select the register option.
- Email Verify: The website will ask the students to verify their email address upon completion of the registration form. The students will have to log into their email address subsequently to complete verification.
- Login: After email verification a student will be able to log into the official website of Lucknow university and after that they will have to provide other necessary information about their educational qualification and they will also need to provide a left and right finger impression for verification purposes.
- Test Center: A student will be able to choose their preferred examination center after completing the registration form. A student will have to attend their exam in the test center chosen by them.
- Submit & Printout: After providing all the necessary information, the students will be able to submit their application and they will also be able to take a printout of their application form in case of further use.
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Ed. JEE
- Age Limit: The minimum age of a student will have to be 14 if they want to attend the entrance examination. There is no upper age limit for the students thus all the students aged 14 or above will be eligible for the exam.
- Citizenship: If a student wants to attend the B.Ed. JEE exam, they will have to be a citizen of India. A student will need to be the local resident of India and their permanent address should also be in India to be eligible for this exam.
- Percentage Requirement for General and Backward Classes: A student will only be eligible for this entrance exam if they have achieved 50% marks in their Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree. The students will be eligible for the exam if they have achieved their degree in one of the subjects of Science, Social Science & Humanities. But the students who have achieved their Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree will need to ensure they have achieved 55% marks and also they will need to ensure their specialization was on Math/Science.
- Percentage requirement for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: The students of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will only need to ensure they have achieved their Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or their Bachelor of Engineering/Technology degree. They will not need a minimum percentage of marks.
- Percentage requirement for PWDs: Person with disabilities or PWDs will be provided with a great opportunity as their percentage requirement will be 5% less than the general minimum requirement.
- Last year students: In case a student is doing their bachelor’s or master’s degree and they are in their final year of their academic session, they will also be eligible to sit in the entrance exam.
- Passport Sized Photograph: The students will need to provide a recent passport sized photograph. The photograph will need to be provided in a JPEG format and the maximum size of the photograph must not be more than 50 KB.
- Aadhar Card: The students will need to provide their unique identification card or Aadhar card in order to verify themselves as a citizen of the country and confirm their identity.
- High School Certificate: The students will need to provide the certificate they had achieved after passing 10th This certificate will certify the date of birth of the students.
- Photo ID: The students will need to provide a Photo ID for verification purposes. The students will be able to upload their voter card/ passport/ driving license to complete the Photo ID proof. The students will also be able to upload Aadhar card.
- Caste Certificate: For the students of SC/ST/OBC, caste certificate will need to be provided by the students. The students will have to provide the number of their caste certificate and upload a scanned copy of it for verification and for applying under reserved seats. Only the students of SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible to apply for the reserved seats. The students of the SC/ST of other categories will not be eligible to apply for the reserved seats.
- Income Certificate: The applicants will have to upload their income certificate which also must be issued by a competent authority. The income certificate of the students will also be verified by the government thus the students must be careful before uploading it.
- Weightage Claimed Certificate: The weightage claimed applicants will also need to provide necessary certificates to verify their claims and their certificates will need to be issued by a competent authority.
- Sub Category Documents: An applicant will need to provide necessary documents regarding their sub-category and it must also be issued by a competent authority otherwise it will not be accepted.
The students will need to ensure they have uploaded necessary certificates/documents in order to verify themselves and get benefits. In case a student fails to provide certificate/documents, they will be treated as a general student and also provisional certificates of a student will not be accepted in any case.
- General and Other Backward Classes student: The students under General/OBC category will need to provide 1500 INR as application fee to the concerned authority for completing their application procedure.
- SC/ST Category of UP: The students under SC/ST Category of UP will need to provide 750 INR as their application fee but the students of SC/ST category of other states will not be eligible for this concession and they will be considered under the general category.
- Mode of Payment: The students will be able to use internet banking for paying the application fees. Also, the students will be able to use their debit/credit card or their E Challan. The students will be able to complete their payment while applying on the official website and also the students will need to safely provide the transaction/reference id of the transaction after applying.
The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. JEE consists of two papers. The students are given 2 marks for every correct answer. Also there is a negative marking system which is 1/3 for each wrong answer and thus the students must be careful while giving the exams. The total marks for each paper is 200 and the given time is 3 hours for each paper. The applicants also will be able to download their admit card online to attend the exams.
|Subject Ability on Science/Commerce/Arts/Agriculture
- Official Website: After the result is published, a student will need to visit the official website of UP B.Ed. in order to check their results. The students will be able to select the option named Result from the homepage of the website.
- Details: The student will need to provide details to know their results. Different details such as their application number, roll number must be provided by the students in order to know their results.
- Download and Print: After submitting proper details, the students will be able to see their result. The students will also be able to download their result and take a printout of it for future use.
After the result is published different centers in the UP state will be set up for counselling procedure. The students will be called to their desired centers as per their merit. The students who are ranked above will have the opportunity to choose their subjects first through the counselling procedure.
The students will need to provide document verification in order to verify themselves as the selected candidates. After that the students will be able to choose their preferred subject. After the students have selected their preferred subject, the concerned authorities will allocate the seat to the students based on their marks and merit. The rank of the students will be majorly considered here while allocating the seat to the students.
After allocating seats to the students, the authorities will start the academic session of 2018-20 on July 2, 2018. The students will have to provide their verification documents and they will have to get admitted in their allocated seat within 10 July, 2018. The students will not be eligible to study in other courses beside the one they preferred and were selected for.
Other Schemes –
- Pariksha Par Charcha
- Varah Palan Scheme Subsidy Pork Production
- Devi Ahilyabai Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- UP Yojana and Schemes