Apply Online Delhi Government Job Portal Fair (Rojgar Mela) – Registration Process, Login Details (degs.org.in/jobfair)
A steady job will not only provide a good lifestyle but will also strengthen the financial base of the person. The state that generates a high percentage of jobs will be able to climb the ladder of development steadily. Thus, the state government of Delhi has taken a unique initiative to provide eligible youth with such opportunities, which will assist them in bagging a good job. It has organized a job fair and will also launch a portal that will provide jobseekers the details they desire.
Delhi is currently under the rule of Aam Aadmi Party. The AAP government has organized this job fair. During the official inauguration of this unique fair, the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal announced about the launch and operation of the Government Job Fair Portal. The portal and the activities of this fair were monitored by the Directorate of Employment in Delhi. The official launch of the site took place on the 20th Jun, 2017.
Venue, Duration and Timings
The job fair was organized for two days. The official inauguration was done on the 7th of Nov, 2017 and it ended on the 8th of Nov, 2017. The official launch of this fair took place at the Thyagraj Stadium at 11 AM.
Aim of the fair and portal
The main aim of the job fair was to motivate the youth of the state to take a step towards finding the right job. Apart from this, the state made it easy for all candidates to acquire details about government jobs from this respective government website. It is estimated by the state authority that this fair will succeed in generation more than 5500 jobs.
It is the best platform for the private industries as well. Apart from the state authority, any private organization can use this platform and attract the attention of job seekers. An applicant, after registering on the site, can obtain information about openings of private sectors as well.
Online registration is mandatory
There is no offline process to register. If any candidate is interested in getting the job then he or she will have to apply online. They need to log on to the government website and then fill in the online form with required details. It is the only way of registering for bagging a job.
How to Register
- To get the name of each candidate registered in the portal, one will have to click on the link that will direct him/her straight to the home page of the site. The link is http://degs.org.in/jobfair/.
- Once the page opens, each candidate will have to click on the tab marked as “Job Seeker” and then click on the option “Registration.”
- As soon as this link is clicked, an online form will open in the same tab. It is the official registration form and each candidate needs to fill it up.
- Once the form is filled, the candidate needs to click on the final submission button.
- If the application form has been filled and submitted properly, the candidate will get a unique ID and password. These credentials will assist in logging on to the application in future.
- It is imperative that each applicant notes the ID and password accordingly.
How to apply for Job
- To apply for any job, the candidate must download the PDF format of the Delhi Job Fair Portal application form.
- Once the download is complete, each candidate must get a print out of the form.
- Then all sections of this form must be filled with appropriate data. Check the form to eliminate chances of any errors.
- Then the applicant must attach a copy of his/her resume with that form and head towards the job fair.
- Each company has an information counter in the stadium to assist interested job seekers. The applicant must submit his/her resume and the form at the respective information counter of that company.
For any queries about the job fair or participation, the candidate must dial the helpline numbers or send an e-mail on the authorized IDs. The helpline numbers are 011-25846321. In case any technical support is needed, dial on the number 011-23392311. For any departmental support, you can call on the number 011-22389393. These helpline numbers will function from Monday to Friday. The timings are from 10 AM to 6PM.
Other Schemes –
- Food Regulatory Portal launched by FSSAI
- Free Smart phones Yojana for Anganwadi in Uttar Pradesh
- Nagar Nigam Lucknow to Construct Affordable Houses for HIG, MIG & LIG
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana